The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 A few shots Ruby

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 26/05/2010 : 14:54:05
Here's my new little fire girl, brought her home on the 18th! She'll be a year old next weekend, just over 18 inches long at the moment. She's our first snake, so we're still getting used to her, but I'm hoping she'll feel a bit more settled after the next shed (due any day, I think, as her eyes have been cloudy for two days).

I was especially pleased to get this one as I'd been trying to snap her doing this for a couple of days:

So far, so good. We'll be adding more once we're used to handling her, etc. Thanks for looking :D
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 02/06/2010 : 21:43:30
she's a lovely colour, i love the yawning piccy and also the one with her poking her head out of the aspen :)
n/a Posted - 27/05/2010 : 21:03:08
Great looking Corn Nice last picture as well
reptiledanny Posted - 27/05/2010 : 20:23:35
quote:
Originally posted by ladyevil

Thanks everyone! The open-mouth shot happened completely by accident- I was taking several photos in a row and got distracted by the TV while I was shooting. Didn't see her do it at all and didn't realise I'd got this shot until later when I was reviewing them on the camera. Needless to say, I was crazy excited :P And yeah, in only a week, she has very much become my snake, so I will definitely have to go and buy one for my poor OH, bahaha!

haha lol
n/a Posted - 27/05/2010 : 20:21:23
Beautiful snake and amazing pictures, especially that last one.
n/a Posted - 27/05/2010 : 12:20:25
Thanks everyone! The open-mouth shot happened completely by accident- I was taking several photos in a row and got distracted by the TV while I was shooting. Didn't see her do it at all and didn't realise I'd got this shot until later when I was reviewing them on the camera. Needless to say, I was crazy excited :P And yeah, in only a week, she has very much become my snake, so I will definitely have to go and buy one for my poor OH, bahaha!
Kellog Posted - 27/05/2010 : 04:54:21
Ruby is an absolutely stunning looking snake Rachel....I am surprised that you actually gave her to your OH and didnt just keep her for yourself and go out and get him a different snake !!

I cant believe you already got an open mouth shot , do you know how hard and long some of us have tried to get a pic like that ??!!

She certainly looks very at home buried in her substrate and poking her head out of her hide.

I cant wait to see more pics of her after she has shed ....the more the better!

xxx
tinamiles Posted - 26/05/2010 : 19:37:53
she's so bright and pretty!! definately get one for yourself!!
reptiledanny Posted - 26/05/2010 : 19:27:47
holly mother of jesus, that is one big mouth, wow, what an amazing shot
Dan-sunkist Posted - 26/05/2010 : 19:15:21
amazing pictures
kdlang Posted - 26/05/2010 : 16:09:48
oh wow a yawning shot. brilliant pics
HannahB Posted - 26/05/2010 : 15:50:17
lovely pics - i love the last two
you'll notice her eyes clear up after being cloudy and then she'll shed usually within a few days, hope she sheds ok
herriotfan Posted - 26/05/2010 : 15:33:58
Awww, she's so cute. Of course you must have one too, how about a male then in years to come you can breed!
n/a Posted - 26/05/2010 : 15:24:09
Thank you! I initially bought her as a gift for my boyfriend, but I totally fell in love with her the second I saw her. The breeder told me that they're addictive and she was right! I'm already thinking about getting one of my own, haha!
Figs Posted - 26/05/2010 : 15:17:01
that last picture is amazing!
such a cute little thing you've got - congrats!
n/a Posted - 26/05/2010 : 14:55:37
shes a wee beauty

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000