The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 scroobius and pip..... morph confirmation also :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pitcher Posted - 19/05/2010 : 22:02:43
hey all... thought my first post may aswell be pics of my two lovely corn snakes.... i'd appreciate confirmation on the morphs also if poss :)

anyway heres scroobius, my GF got him for me for xmas so ive had him for almost 6mths and i was told he was an amel??, see pips just popping out to have a nose

heres a few of pip... i picked her up 1mth ago and i was told she is black motley???

cheers all :)

Leeroy
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 21/05/2010 : 05:01:54
quote:
Originally posted by pitcher

thanks for all the comments.......

the size differnce is mainly down to the angle the pic was taken as there are fairly close size wise being only a few months apart in age.

with regard to the co inhabiting they shall soon have their own spaces as ive just cleared it with the Gf to build a viv stack for the spare room :)

You have 2 gorgeous corns Lee....although I will admit to favouring Pips (but then I am biased towards aneries!)

I am so glad you will be separating them and that you have taken on board the dangers of keeping them together. I agree 100% with everything HannahB and SexyBear have said.

The only thing I would add it that it would be better for them to be separated as soon as possible....as I am not sure how long it will take for you to build a viv stack. It must be worthwhile getting a new set-up (which you are going to have to get anyway in the near future) and separating them NOW, rather than take any of the risks of keeping them together - them being stressed or something even worse happening?

xxx
Dan-sunkist Posted - 20/05/2010 : 19:25:31
lovely snakes you got there
pitcher Posted - 20/05/2010 : 12:25:00
thanks for all the comments.......

the size differnce is mainly down to the angle the pic was taken as there are fairly close size wise being only a few months apart in age.

with regard to the co inhabiting they shall soon have their own spaces as ive just cleared it with the Gf to build a viv stack for the spare room :)
SexyBear77 Posted - 20/05/2010 : 10:15:36
As above, anery motley and amel.

However, with such a size difference, they really should not be living together. Corns are opportunistic feeders, and it is not uncommon for a young snake to eat a housemate. Co-habiting can also can stress, illness, aggression and other problems. Corn snakes are naturally solitary animals, and neither want nor appreciate having to share their habitat.

Have a read of this- http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070
HannahB Posted - 20/05/2010 : 10:12:17
i love your motley - very sweet
just a quick question though, are they cohabiting? in the first pic it looks like they are, if they are you may want to read through this thread http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070 and maybe consider separating them, out in the wild they only come together to mate and it can be stressful for them living together, it may look cute them both curled up in the same hides and following eachother about but they are both competing for the same spots in the viv,
crazy JJ Posted - 20/05/2010 : 02:01:20
agree with hiper with the morphs

aww there really cute :D
hiper2009 Posted - 20/05/2010 : 00:04:53
Im going to say the first one is Amel and the second one is a Anery Motley.
kdlang Posted - 19/05/2010 : 23:00:07
very cute
Sta~ple Posted - 19/05/2010 : 22:26:47
They are lovely!
pitcher Posted - 19/05/2010 : 22:19:22
thanks for the comments... yeh scroobius has really grown in 6mths as he was the same size as pip when i got him :)

mozacchio Posted - 19/05/2010 : 22:10:44
They are both adorable..!
Really cute!
gmac Posted - 19/05/2010 : 22:09:29
top one Amel, bottom on looks like an anery Motley,

very nice corns
n/a Posted - 19/05/2010 : 22:06:59
the redish one looks huge compared to the likkle babee in the top pic. sweet snakes :)
n/a Posted - 19/05/2010 : 22:04:32
2 lovely snakes you have there but pip is stunning.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000