Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 scroobius and pip..... morph confirmation also :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pitcher
Hatchling

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  22:02:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey all... thought my first post may aswell be pics of my two lovely corn snakes.... i'd appreciate confirmation on the morphs also if poss :)

anyway heres scroobius, my GF got him for me for xmas so ive had him for almost 6mths and i was told he was an amel??, see pips just popping out to have a nose

heres a few of pip... i picked her up 1mth ago and i was told she is black motley???

cheers all :)

Leeroy

7.9 corns

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  22:04:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2 lovely snakes you have there but pip is stunning.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

32 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  22:06:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the redish one looks huge compared to the likkle babee in the top pic. sweet snakes :)
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  22:09:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
top one Amel, bottom on looks like an anery Motley,

very nice corns

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  22:10:44  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They are both adorable..!
Really cute!
Go to Top of Page

pitcher
Hatchling

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  22:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the comments... yeh scroobius has really grown in 6mths as he was the same size as pip when i got him :)

7.9 corns
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  22:26:47  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They are lovely!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  23:00:07  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
very cute

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  00:04:53  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Im going to say the first one is Amel and the second one is a Anery Motley.

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  02:01:20  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
agree with hiper with the morphs

aww there really cute :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  10:12:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love your motley - very sweet
just a quick question though, are they cohabiting? in the first pic it looks like they are, if they are you may want to read through this thread http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070 and maybe consider separating them, out in the wild they only come together to mate and it can be stressful for them living together, it may look cute them both curled up in the same hides and following eachother about but they are both competing for the same spots in the viv,

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  10:15:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As above, anery motley and amel.

However, with such a size difference, they really should not be living together. Corns are opportunistic feeders, and it is not uncommon for a young snake to eat a housemate. Co-habiting can also can stress, illness, aggression and other problems. Corn snakes are naturally solitary animals, and neither want nor appreciate having to share their habitat.

Have a read of this- http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

pitcher
Hatchling

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  12:25:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for all the comments.......

the size differnce is mainly down to the angle the pic was taken as there are fairly close size wise being only a few months apart in age.

with regard to the co inhabiting they shall soon have their own spaces as ive just cleared it with the Gf to build a viv stack for the spare room :)

7.9 corns
Go to Top of Page

Dan-sunkist
Hatchling

Ireland
143 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  19:25:31  Show Profile  Click to see Dan-sunkist's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lovely snakes you got there

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  05:01:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pitcher

thanks for all the comments.......

the size differnce is mainly down to the angle the pic was taken as there are fairly close size wise being only a few months apart in age.

with regard to the co inhabiting they shall soon have their own spaces as ive just cleared it with the Gf to build a viv stack for the spare room :)

You have 2 gorgeous corns Lee....although I will admit to favouring Pips (but then I am biased towards aneries!)

I am so glad you will be separating them and that you have taken on board the dangers of keeping them together. I agree 100% with everything HannahB and SexyBear have said.

The only thing I would add it that it would be better for them to be separated as soon as possible....as I am not sure how long it will take for you to build a viv stack. It must be worthwhile getting a new set-up (which you are going to have to get anyway in the near future) and separating them NOW, rather than take any of the risks of keeping them together - them being stressed or something even worse happening?

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000