The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Rattler/Rattles and Unnamed.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 14/05/2010 : 18:40:42
Took some pictures today. Kind of wish I took more of the others before I sold them...

Unnamed

Rattler/Rattles

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 15/05/2010 : 05:04:21
Unnamed has lovely colouring and a beautiful head marking. Wouldnt be surprised if the name 'Red' stuck .

Think Rattles/Rattler is gorgeous - but then I am biased towards anerys....and it is already showing some character! Am sure you will calm it down eventually, just takes time and patience.

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 15/05/2010 : 01:02:20
n'awww there so cute :D
n/a Posted - 14/05/2010 : 23:07:36
very cute. rattles is very sweet lookin
Dan-sunkist Posted - 14/05/2010 : 23:00:11
lovely snakes
Sta~ple Posted - 14/05/2010 : 22:02:42
It's not the whizzing, it's the constant rattling. I know that no snakes are the same but none of the other ever rattled at me. Although at least he doesn't bite me any more or try and strike at me every time I walk past him XD I remember when he was in his egg still with his head poking a bit out and I lifted the lid to get one of the other out and he leapt out of the egg to bite me XD The normal is very calm though.

Yes they are tiny :) They are now 11 weeks old today. The normal is now 34cm long I have no idea about Rattles yet I figured me plus 4 other people handling him today was enough for the poor little thing but I know it's smaller. I have a feeling they are going to grow to be about 4ft snakes like their mummy :D

They get to move to their new "RUB" tomorrow which is going to be a modded lunch box as the takeaway tubs are getting a little small for them now XD so expect more pictures X3 Also need to figure a name out for little red.
herriotfan Posted - 14/05/2010 : 21:54:15
Oh so tiny!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 14/05/2010 : 21:41:33
He will eventually, he looks a lot calmer than my casper when i first got her. You needed 2 hands to keep hold of casper no chance you could get pics lol.

My brothers rightly named ghost Strike is the same.
Sta~ple Posted - 14/05/2010 : 20:04:34
Thanks ^^ s/he is lovely but I wish he would calm down a bit though.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 14/05/2010 : 19:32:51
Beautiful snakes, particularly liking your Anery.
mozacchio Posted - 14/05/2010 : 18:45:27
Cuties..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000