Rattler/Rattles and Unnamed.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  18:40:42  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Took some pictures today. Kind of wish I took more of the others before I sold them...

Unnamed

Rattler/Rattles

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  18:45:27  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cuties..!
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  19:32:51  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Beautiful snakes, particularly liking your Anery.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  20:04:34  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks ^^ s/he is lovely but I wish he would calm down a bit though.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  21:41:33  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He will eventually, he looks a lot calmer than my casper when i first got her. You needed 2 hands to keep hold of casper no chance you could get pics lol.

My brothers rightly named ghost Strike is the same.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  21:54:15  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh so tiny!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  22:02:42  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's not the whizzing, it's the constant rattling. I know that no snakes are the same but none of the other ever rattled at me. Although at least he doesn't bite me any more or try and strike at me every time I walk past him XD I remember when he was in his egg still with his head poking a bit out and I lifted the lid to get one of the other out and he leapt out of the egg to bite me XD The normal is very calm though.

Yes they are tiny :) They are now 11 weeks old today. The normal is now 34cm long I have no idea about Rattles yet I figured me plus 4 other people handling him today was enough for the poor little thing but I know it's smaller. I have a feeling they are going to grow to be about 4ft snakes like their mummy :D

They get to move to their new "RUB" tomorrow which is going to be a modded lunch box as the takeaway tubs are getting a little small for them now XD so expect more pictures X3 Also need to figure a name out for little red.

Edited by - Sta~ple on 14/05/2010 22:03:54
Go to Top of Page

Dan-sunkist
Hatchling

Ireland
143 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  23:00:11  Show Profile  Click to see Dan-sunkist's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lovely snakes

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  23:07:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very cute. rattles is very sweet lookin

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  01:02:20  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
n'awww there so cute :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  05:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unnamed has lovely colouring and a beautiful head marking. Wouldnt be surprised if the name 'Red' stuck .

Think Rattles/Rattler is gorgeous - but then I am biased towards anerys....and it is already showing some character! Am sure you will calm it down eventually, just takes time and patience.

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 15/05/2010 05:44:26
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000