The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 I saw Elijah go blue!!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittleMick Posted - 11/05/2010 : 00:36:18
Well I was really happy this weekend , some of you may remember me posting about Elijah always shedding in 2 pieces, both successful sheds but always in 2 pieces. Well I went to do my daily spot clean on Saturday and I actually saw his eyes were slightly blue, really really feint, so I decide to try a himud hide in his faun for a couple of days, and he actually fed as well, yesterday, then last night I went to remove his feeding dish and saw his shed there , I thought bloomin' eck that was quick. And it was all in one piece, yayyyyyy for Elijah. He is now coming upto 2', that's physical length not shed length. His second shed was pretty messy, well not messy, just all scrumpled up. The bottom shed in the pic is the latest one.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 12/05/2010 : 09:57:47
glad he had such a successful shed for you
LittleMick Posted - 11/05/2010 : 19:29:55
Thanks everyone, I dunno about a boot lace though, more like a shoe lace, lol. but yeah I think he is doing great I can't wait until he is in his viv. Now that he has shed a few times now I can gauge better how often he sheds then keep an eye out for the eyes. I think it was just a stoke of luck that I saw them, I woud have got a pic but I don't think they would have shown up that well.
HannahB Posted - 11/05/2010 : 18:06:38
glad he found the humid hide helpful
herriotfan Posted - 11/05/2010 : 16:33:22
Awww, look at the size difference in those sheds! Growing up into a big snakie
n/a Posted - 11/05/2010 : 16:02:40
Well done Elijah!

xXx
crazy JJ Posted - 11/05/2010 : 12:16:37
thats fab... glad to hear he shed well :D,
Cias shed the other day n it was all ripped/torn and in cant remember if it was 2/3 pieces but that was probs the first time he did that (although he decided to poo on it afterwards... lovely)

i agree with Kellog here, he defo growing well :D
Kellog Posted - 11/05/2010 : 03:46:50
That is fantastic news Mick....I know what a relief it is when they have successful sheds, but you always wish for the full shed , all in one piece and great to show off !

It is great that you saw the fact that Elijah was going blue and the humid hide obviously worked, which is good to know.

He is obviously growing really well....just look at the size difference in his sheds , can you remember when he was that small little bootlace with a head when you got him ?!

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000