The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Almost 7 weeks old

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 15/04/2010 : 18:41:31
I only got to take pictures of 2 of them before my camera died so I will have to take pictures of the rest another day. They are on average 11/12 inches in length.

Mum's fav it's so naughty...

I love this guy but he hates me! He has only eaten once and he has bitten me more times than I can remember and he often rattles his tail but he was very well behaved when taking photos.

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 19/04/2010 : 11:02:25
Absoloutly gorgeous! :D:D
Sta~ple Posted - 18/04/2010 : 20:51:20
I have no idea. I'm wondering which parent it came from to start with as it must have come from one of them.
reptiledanny Posted - 18/04/2010 : 17:11:52
i love th eanery with the white belly, he is special, i wonder if that would be rececive if you bred him?
n/a Posted - 18/04/2010 : 17:07:57
They're beautiful! I love the feisty one!
Sizzlesmum Posted - 18/04/2010 : 13:39:29
They are both gorgeous and the first has lovely markings
Fal Posted - 17/04/2010 : 19:53:48
Wow the feisty guy is gorgeous!!! I like the colours :)
Sta~ple Posted - 17/04/2010 : 09:04:59
Hehe I know. I love him because it has attitude and I adore his white belly XD I'm hoping that little one will eat again since he has eaten only the once as I want him to live so I can keep him XD
Kellog Posted - 17/04/2010 : 04:46:02
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

.......And you like the second anery because it hates me Kellog :o that's not very nice for you XD

I dont just like it just cos it hates you Staple ....it means it has character ! I like it cos of how gorgeous it looks! I think it is the grey/silver colouring that caught my eye - and you got such a good pic of it....how could I not like it !

xxx

Sta~ple Posted - 16/04/2010 : 07:45:50
I know it's so strange and the difference isn't only in just the way they look but also how they act it's so strange.

And you like the second anery because it hates me Kellog :o that's not very nice for you XD
Kellog Posted - 16/04/2010 : 03:23:43
I find it so hard to believe that they all came from the same clutch of eggs! Are you sure a 'cuckoo snake' didnt add some extra eggs in ? They are so different to each other.

Am afraid that I just love the 2nd and 4th ones....but then I am a sucker for anerys! I especially like the one that hates you!

The head marking of your mum's favourite is lovely, as are its colours.

It is also really weird how different they are with some having virtually no belly checkers and the others having so many. But it makes it interesting for those of us who have never seen a clutch of hatchlings to see individual they each are....

Am sorry the other 2 still arent eating and are looking so skinny, but remember how long they can go without food and these hatchlings have started to eat so hopefully the others will when they are ready.

xxx

crazy JJ Posted - 16/04/2010 : 01:16:15
awwww there reli cute :D
HannahB Posted - 15/04/2010 : 23:35:35
very cute
aw they so itty bitty...they are probably the same size as my aura bless em
Sta~ple Posted - 15/04/2010 : 20:30:50
Woooh cam charged, got 2 other ones. Not going to take photos of the other two as it's so sad how skinny they are :(

Herriot your welcome to have 4 of them, rather them go to a home I know they will be cared for and loved and I will then get to see pictures of them ^^

I find it strange that those 2 have hardly any belly checkers but the rest have so many! The second one is so incredibly cute but it's so darn evil!
You can't see it on this photo but he has a bright orange line down his back that makes it look like he's being playing with a hightlighter.

This one kept wiggling everwhere.

And his belly.

mozacchio Posted - 15/04/2010 : 19:55:01
Very nice!
Love the second one..!
So cute!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 15/04/2010 : 19:11:41
Wow, its amazing how few belly checkers they have got. Very pretty snakes though.
herriotfan Posted - 15/04/2010 : 18:44:52
Oh how cute are they so sweet!!!!!! I want one or two or three or...........

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000