Almost 7 weeks old
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  18:41:31  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I only got to take pictures of 2 of them before my camera died so I will have to take pictures of the rest another day. They are on average 11/12 inches in length.

Mum's fav it's so naughty...

I love this guy but he hates me! He has only eaten once and he has bitten me more times than I can remember and he often rattles his tail but he was very well behaved when taking photos.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  18:44:52  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh how cute are they so sweet!!!!!! I want one or two or three or...........

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  19:11:41  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, its amazing how few belly checkers they have got. Very pretty snakes though.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  19:55:01  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very nice!
Love the second one..!
So cute!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  20:30:50  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Woooh cam charged, got 2 other ones. Not going to take photos of the other two as it's so sad how skinny they are :(

Herriot your welcome to have 4 of them, rather them go to a home I know they will be cared for and loved and I will then get to see pictures of them ^^

I find it strange that those 2 have hardly any belly checkers but the rest have so many! The second one is so incredibly cute but it's so darn evil!
You can't see it on this photo but he has a bright orange line down his back that makes it look like he's being playing with a hightlighter.

This one kept wiggling everwhere.

And his belly.

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  23:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very cute
aw they so itty bitty...they are probably the same size as my aura bless em

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  01:16:15  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awwww there reli cute :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  03:23:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find it so hard to believe that they all came from the same clutch of eggs! Are you sure a 'cuckoo snake' didnt add some extra eggs in ? They are so different to each other.

Am afraid that I just love the 2nd and 4th ones....but then I am a sucker for anerys! I especially like the one that hates you!

The head marking of your mum's favourite is lovely, as are its colours.

It is also really weird how different they are with some having virtually no belly checkers and the others having so many. But it makes it interesting for those of us who have never seen a clutch of hatchlings to see individual they each are....

Am sorry the other 2 still arent eating and are looking so skinny, but remember how long they can go without food and these hatchlings have started to eat so hopefully the others will when they are ready.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  07:45:50  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know it's so strange and the difference isn't only in just the way they look but also how they act it's so strange.

And you like the second anery because it hates me Kellog :o that's not very nice for you XD

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  04:46:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

.......And you like the second anery because it hates me Kellog :o that's not very nice for you XD

I dont just like it just cos it hates you Staple ....it means it has character ! I like it cos of how gorgeous it looks! I think it is the grey/silver colouring that caught my eye - and you got such a good pic of it....how could I not like it !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  09:04:59  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hehe I know. I love him because it has attitude and I adore his white belly XD I'm hoping that little one will eat again since he has eaten only the once as I want him to live so I can keep him XD

Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  19:53:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow the feisty guy is gorgeous!!! I like the colours :)

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  13:39:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are both gorgeous and the first has lovely markings

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

37 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  17:07:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They're beautiful! I love the feisty one!
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  17:11:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love th eanery with the white belly, he is special, i wonder if that would be rececive if you bred him?

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  20:51:20  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have no idea. I'm wondering which parent it came from to start with as it must have come from one of them.

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2010 :  11:02:25  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Absoloutly gorgeous! :D:D

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly