The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Hi guys.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
muffin Posted - 12/04/2010 : 22:33:36
Hi all been afew months since i last posted any pics of my snakes, so with the sun out today i got them out for afew pic, allso i have to new snakes the first is a king snake which is about 3 years old, and the other is a ball python which i got last week from 888 rep,thanks guys

Thanks all for looking

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
muffin Posted - 16/04/2010 : 23:09:33
[quote]Originally posted by Kellog

Wow Daryl, when you post pics you certainly know how to stun us!

Am I right in thinking that the first is Roxy? How old is she? She has some lovely markings and the sunshine really shows her colours off beautifully (*must remember to take mine outside and get some proper pics of them in natural light*)

Oscar is a very pretty colour....almost a peachy salmon?

Stig looks so small compared with the others! And Sizzlesmum is right, the best photo is the one of him around your watch!

Elvis looks amazing....cant get over how strange his colouring looks, cos I am so used to corns colouring. He has beautiful white/cream banding.

What is the Cali King called? I do love that colouring....such stunning contrast between the black and the white.

And a ball python as well!! You really are extending your collection. I do like the last pic of it.

xxx

Thanks Kellog,yes the first pic is of roxy she is about 3 years old i think, and my Cali king is called Bronson, i a fan of his movies lol. All so forgot to post afew pics of Dexter as he is in blue at the min, and once again thanks for all the kind comments guys
Sta~ple Posted - 16/04/2010 : 07:39:51
Those are some awesome snakes. Is the 6th snake down that's kinda black and a creamy coloured and speckled a king as well?

I love your black and white king (if it is a king) though.
Kellog Posted - 16/04/2010 : 04:12:36
Wow Daryl, when you post pics you certainly know how to stun us!

Am I right in thinking that the first is Roxy? How old is she? She has some lovely markings and the sunshine really shows her colours off beautifully (*must remember to take mine outside and get some proper pics of them in natural light*)

Oscar is a very pretty colour....almost a peachy salmon?

Stig looks so small compared with the others! And Sizzlesmum is right, the best photo is the one of him around your watch!

Elvis looks amazing....cant get over how strange his colouring looks, cos I am so used to corns colouring. He has beautiful white/cream banding.

What is the Cali King called? I do love that colouring....such stunning contrast between the black and the white.

And a ball python as well!! You really are extending your collection. I do like the last pic of it.

xxx

HannahB Posted - 13/04/2010 : 19:11:54
nice snakes, i like your florida kingsnake.. very cute
herriotfan Posted - 13/04/2010 : 17:56:05
Those are some beautiful snakes. Such super photos...show the snakes off very well.
Sizzlesmum Posted - 13/04/2010 : 17:32:25
Gorgeous snakes you have.

Love the photo with Stig on your watch
kdlang Posted - 13/04/2010 : 08:38:44
Stunning photos. What fabulous snakes. I have to say i agree witht he above, your 2nd king is amazing
crazy JJ Posted - 13/04/2010 : 01:53:50
got some gawjus snakies there :D

your 2nd king is gawjus :D
muffin Posted - 12/04/2010 : 22:45:30
Thanks guys , ye danny she is big lol but she looks alot bigger in the pic, she has not ate for going on five weeks. And the first king is a florida king.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 12/04/2010 : 22:41:27
Thats a lovely collection you have there.

Your Carolina is mahoosive lol.

Not so sure on the first king but the second one (Cali stripe?) looks pretty awesome, and your royal is gorgeous.
n/a Posted - 12/04/2010 : 22:40:20
Nice collection Muffin. Love the first picture
mozacchio Posted - 12/04/2010 : 22:37:17
Very nice snakes!
Big family you've got..!
I love the snow corn and the ball python!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000