The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Fun in the Sun

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Figs Posted - 10/04/2010 : 18:37:25
It was a b-e-a-utiful day today, so here is Dinger 'playing' in the garden
(with Grayson)
Goonie was going at 273sph (slithers per hour, obviously) so we didnt get any photies of him

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 15/04/2010 : 20:00:42
Those pictures are great!.
I wish i had a good camera,i was out with Ripley in the garden a few days ago, trying to take pictures but my camera is just so blooming rubbish! lol. i'm loving his markings and i love the picture with him and the dog in the background! LOL.

And '273sph'...that made me laugh out loud literaly
Sizzlesmum Posted - 13/04/2010 : 19:18:45
Great photos, love the one with the dog
Kazzaboobers Posted - 12/04/2010 : 14:01:31
quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

I've thought about taking mine out in the past few days as I've been sitting in the sunshine with Keydo (hoping some real UV time will make him wake up - no luck yet). I was concerned though because the guinea pig runs and poos all over the garden - could they pick up some infection or anything from the grass?

If it's safe then I could put them (one at a time) in the guinea's run to stop escapes....

The Guinea Pig run wouldnt work for a few years yet for me - te holes are way too big lol - Good idea thought for future thoughts - nto sure re GP Poo - guess would only be a prob if they tried to eat them maybe?
HannahB Posted - 12/04/2010 : 13:56:44
nice pics
grayson is really cute aswell!
Sammysnake Posted - 11/04/2010 : 18:30:36
I've thought about taking mine out in the past few days as I've been sitting in the sunshine with Keydo (hoping some real UV time will make him wake up - no luck yet). I was concerned though because the guinea pig runs and poos all over the garden - could they pick up some infection or anything from the grass?

If it's safe then I could put them (one at a time) in the guinea's run to stop escapes....
elament Posted - 11/04/2010 : 11:59:25
I wouldnt tempt it. Knowing my luck a hawk or something would swoop out of the sky and nab the snake. And as for my dog lol theres no way. Really good pics tho nice to see

cheers

steve
reptiledanny Posted - 11/04/2010 : 11:29:30
lol, gd pics,i had monty out the other day and he found it really wierd and wasn't moving much, think it was a bit wierd all the grass lol :)
Kellog Posted - 11/04/2010 : 04:08:29
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Gebus. Nice pictures but how did he not escape and how did the dog not want to attack him?

I have taken Kellog out on the grass before and once he had gotten over how weird it felt to slither over, he was quite happy just meandering around....no dashes for freedom. Have only done it the once though as unsure about how safe it is with regard to them picking up parasites etc.

My old dog used to totally ignore the snakes....would walk into the room when I had one on the floor and quite happily step over it as though it wasnt there. She would even lie down and let them slither up to her, although I would never fully trust her and always brought them away before they got too close.

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 11/04/2010 : 01:06:35
wow great pics n gawjus snakie :D

Sta~ple Posted - 11/04/2010 : 00:01:05
Gebus. Nice pictures but how did he not escape and how did the dog not want to attack him?
Kellog Posted - 10/04/2010 : 21:56:43
Those are wonderful pics of Dinger....and I am not surprised you were tempted by the weather!

They are all great pics, but my favourites are the 3rd and last - shows Dinger's head markings beautifully.

You are lucky you didnt lose Goonie if he was going 273sph !! I would never dare do it with Silvesta - he would be off in a flash!

xxx

col654 Posted - 10/04/2010 : 21:41:41
Very nice pics there looks as though the dog was getting the mmmmmm diner look. LOL
kdlang Posted - 10/04/2010 : 19:14:16
Great photos.
Figs Posted - 10/04/2010 : 18:51:34
thanks troops :)
and no, herriotfan haha - i just have a good camera!
Sanyo video cam, tesco £25 lol
herriotfan Posted - 10/04/2010 : 18:47:17
These photos are superb, are you a photographer?
mozacchio Posted - 10/04/2010 : 18:45:00
You let him free in the garden?
And he didn't escape?
Wow..!
Nice pics!
You are very good..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000