Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  18:37:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was a b-e-a-utiful day today, so here is Dinger 'playing' in the garden
(with Grayson)
Goonie was going at 273sph (slithers per hour, obviously) so we didnt get any photies of him

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  18:45:00  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You let him free in the garden?
And he didn't escape?
Wow..!
Nice pics!
You are very good..!
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  18:47:17  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
These photos are superb, are you a photographer?

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  18:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks troops :)
and no, herriotfan haha - i just have a good camera!
Sanyo video cam, tesco £25 lol
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  19:14:16  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great photos.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

col654
Egg

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  21:41:41  Show Profile  Click to see col654's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very nice pics there looks as though the dog was getting the mmmmmm diner look. LOL

1.0.0 Corn Becardi
1.1.0 royal brezer
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  21:56:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those are wonderful pics of Dinger....and I am not surprised you were tempted by the weather!

They are all great pics, but my favourites are the 3rd and last - shows Dinger's head markings beautifully.

You are lucky you didnt lose Goonie if he was going 273sph !! I would never dare do it with Silvesta - he would be off in a flash!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  00:01:05  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Gebus. Nice pictures but how did he not escape and how did the dog not want to attack him?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  01:06:35  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wow great pics n gawjus snakie :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  04:08:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Gebus. Nice pictures but how did he not escape and how did the dog not want to attack him?

I have taken Kellog out on the grass before and once he had gotten over how weird it felt to slither over, he was quite happy just meandering around....no dashes for freedom. Have only done it the once though as unsure about how safe it is with regard to them picking up parasites etc.

My old dog used to totally ignore the snakes....would walk into the room when I had one on the floor and quite happily step over it as though it wasnt there. She would even lie down and let them slither up to her, although I would never fully trust her and always brought them away before they got too close.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  11:29:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, gd pics,i had monty out the other day and he found it really wierd and wasn't moving much, think it was a bit wierd all the grass lol :)

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  11:59:25  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldnt tempt it. Knowing my luck a hawk or something would swoop out of the sky and nab the snake. And as for my dog lol theres no way. Really good pics tho nice to see

cheers

steve

1.1.0 Amel Corns Colin and Xena
1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.1.0 Cats Wotsit and Willow
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  18:30:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've thought about taking mine out in the past few days as I've been sitting in the sunshine with Keydo (hoping some real UV time will make him wake up - no luck yet). I was concerned though because the guinea pig runs and poos all over the garden - could they pick up some infection or anything from the grass?

If it's safe then I could put them (one at a time) in the guinea's run to stop escapes....

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’

Edited by - Sammysnake on 11/04/2010 18:31:31
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  13:56:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice pics
grayson is really cute aswell!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kazzaboobers
Egg

United Kingdom
64 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  14:01:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

I've thought about taking mine out in the past few days as I've been sitting in the sunshine with Keydo (hoping some real UV time will make him wake up - no luck yet). I was concerned though because the guinea pig runs and poos all over the garden - could they pick up some infection or anything from the grass?

If it's safe then I could put them (one at a time) in the guinea's run to stop escapes....

The Guinea Pig run wouldnt work for a few years yet for me - te holes are way too big lol - Good idea thought for future thoughts - nto sure re GP Poo - guess would only be a prob if they tried to eat them maybe?

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  19:18:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great photos, love the one with the dog

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

15 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  20:00:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those pictures are great!.
I wish i had a good camera,i was out with Ripley in the garden a few days ago, trying to take pictures but my camera is just so blooming rubbish! lol. i'm loving his markings and i love the picture with him and the dog in the background! LOL.

And '273sph'...that made me laugh out loud literaly
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000