The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Latest of Colin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
elament Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:07:27
He shed last night so I took this....

Baring in mind he is a little underweight as he has only fed once in the last ten weeks due to being a bit fruity. I getting good at getting tongue out pics lol
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
elament Posted - 08/04/2010 : 13:45:34
Yeah now if only i could get the sod to eat lol. Mind you the fact that he took a medium three weeks ago is a good sign at least he knows when to give in and eat something. It was a big meal for him as he was previously on smalls but my rep dealer told me to try a medium that way if he does take it he is gaining more weight per meal (which i thought was a sensible point) I tried him on a medium the following week and he turned his nose up and a few days ago tried a small but still nothing. He is still quite active although not as much as say a few weeks ago so hopefully he is nearing the end of his season and go back to the striking constricting dead mouse killer he was before all this kicked off.
n/a Posted - 08/04/2010 : 09:20:46
looking great Steve, his colors are lovely.
elament Posted - 07/04/2010 : 16:31:43
Thanks I appreciate that knowing others think that is very reassuring. I hope he starts to eat again soon though.
HannahB Posted - 07/04/2010 : 11:44:38
nice pic - he doesnt look underweight or anything to say hes not been eating
Sta~ple Posted - 07/04/2010 : 10:41:15
He's very pretty ^^
Kellog Posted - 07/04/2010 : 10:28:25
Colin is looking stunning Steve, and I dont think you have to be worried about his weight at all at the moment. He is probably not eating cos he is horny and I think that they only lose a little bit of weight during that time - Kellog didnt eat for 13 weeks, and only lost 50g....and considering he was over 600g at the time wasnt much! He is now horny again, almost exactly a year later....and just over 800g - so could definitely do with losing some weight!

His colours are looking brighter and more vivid as he grows....although it being straight after a shed has obviously helped ! And another great tongue show .

xxx

elament Posted - 05/04/2010 : 22:27:38
Never seen it and I got two of them. Both of them seem to know when I am not around
mozacchio Posted - 05/04/2010 : 22:08:02
Nice pic..!
Too bad you missed the shedding part.
I have never seen it myself.
Spaghettino never sheds in front of me anyway..
He likes being alone.
elament Posted - 05/04/2010 : 20:25:28
Thanks but my son should get the credit for that afterall he picked him out of about 6 corns. He also named him lol. I love his colours as he gets older the white bands around his saddles are getting less defined and he is getting more red and orange. Keeps getting better all the time lol.
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 19:50:07
He is gorgeous, beautiful colours :)
elament Posted - 05/04/2010 : 18:17:58
Was hatched Sept 08 so 19 months old His last shed was 40" long exactly so I think that makes him around three foot long

n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 17:00:54
He looks great, how old is he?
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 15:53:22
lovely snake! my brothers got a crayfish called Colin Mcrayfish. lol yea my brothers weird!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:29:02
quote:
Originally posted by elament

I have never seen him actually shed but last night I knew by his records he was going to so I sat there all night waiting for the magic moment and wouldnt you know it the minute i turned me back for five mins he dumped his skin the sod lol

Haha, typical. They seem to know whats going on and time oh so perfectly lol.

I also narrowly missed reggie shedding the day we got him, was watching him explore for like half an hour then went down stairs for 10 mins come back up and there was a skin sitting there on his wood chips.
elament Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:23:34
I have never seen him actually shed but last night I knew by his records he was going to so I sat there all night waiting for the magic moment and wouldnt you know it the minute i turned me back for five mins he dumped his skin the sod lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:14:04
He's getting nice and chunky now, love his colours, mine will be that big someday lol.

Candy is currently in blue and caspers skin has started to dull and belly checkers gone very faded and misty so will have to get some pics up after they have shed.

You certainly are getting good at catching the tongue. The camera on my phone which i have to use at the moment is so bad that even when i catch the tongue you don't notice it lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000