Latest of Colin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  14:07:27  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
He shed last night so I took this....

Baring in mind he is a little underweight as he has only fed once in the last ten weeks due to being a bit fruity. I getting good at getting tongue out pics lol

1.1.0 Amel Corns Colin and Xena
1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.1.0 Cats Wotsit and Willow
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  14:14:04  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He's getting nice and chunky now, love his colours, mine will be that big someday lol.

Candy is currently in blue and caspers skin has started to dull and belly checkers gone very faded and misty so will have to get some pics up after they have shed.

You certainly are getting good at catching the tongue. The camera on my phone which i have to use at the moment is so bad that even when i catch the tongue you don't notice it lol.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  14:23:34  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have never seen him actually shed but last night I knew by his records he was going to so I sat there all night waiting for the magic moment and wouldnt you know it the minute i turned me back for five mins he dumped his skin the sod lol

1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  14:29:02  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by elament

I have never seen him actually shed but last night I knew by his records he was going to so I sat there all night waiting for the magic moment and wouldnt you know it the minute i turned me back for five mins he dumped his skin the sod lol

Haha, typical. They seem to know whats going on and time oh so perfectly lol.

I also narrowly missed reggie shedding the day we got him, was watching him explore for like half an hour then went down stairs for 10 mins come back up and there was a skin sitting there on his wood chips.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

63 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  15:53:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovely snake! my brothers got a crayfish called Colin Mcrayfish. lol yea my brothers weird!!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  17:00:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He looks great, how old is he?

0.0.1 Carolina Corn (Milo)
1.1.0 Staffys (Harley&Penny)
Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  18:17:58  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Was hatched Sept 08 so 19 months old His last shed was 40" long exactly so I think that makes him around three foot long

1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Edited by - elament on 05/04/2010 18:19:11
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

419 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  19:50:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is gorgeous, beautiful colours :)

0.1.0 Crested Gecko: Keiko
2.1.0 Corn Snakes: Picollo, Morph, Sookie
0.1.0 Royal Python: Luna
0.0.1 Pueblan Milk Snake: Chilli
2.4.0 Leopard Geckos: Cleo, Echo, Tiffin, Roley, Scarlett, Ludwig
1.0.0 Understanding Boyfriend: Nick

www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  20:25:28  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks but my son should get the credit for that afterall he picked him out of about 6 corns. He also named him lol. I love his colours as he gets older the white bands around his saddles are getting less defined and he is getting more red and orange. Keeps getting better all the time lol.

1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  22:08:02  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pic..!
Too bad you missed the shedding part.
I have never seen it myself.
Spaghettino never sheds in front of me anyway..
He likes being alone.
Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  22:27:38  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Never seen it and I got two of them. Both of them seem to know when I am not around

1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  10:28:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Colin is looking stunning Steve, and I dont think you have to be worried about his weight at all at the moment. He is probably not eating cos he is horny and I think that they only lose a little bit of weight during that time - Kellog didnt eat for 13 weeks, and only lost 50g....and considering he was over 600g at the time wasnt much! He is now horny again, almost exactly a year later....and just over 800g - so could definitely do with losing some weight!

His colours are looking brighter and more vivid as he grows....although it being straight after a shed has obviously helped ! And another great tongue show .

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  10:41:15  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He's very pretty ^^

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  11:44:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice pic - he doesnt look underweight or anything to say hes not been eating

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  16:31:43  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks I appreciate that knowing others think that is very reassuring. I hope he starts to eat again soon though.

1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  09:20:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
looking great Steve, his colors are lovely.

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

WISH LIST: blue tongue skink.
Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  13:45:34  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah now if only i could get the sod to eat lol. Mind you the fact that he took a medium three weeks ago is a good sign at least he knows when to give in and eat something. It was a big meal for him as he was previously on smalls but my rep dealer told me to try a medium that way if he does take it he is gaining more weight per meal (which i thought was a sensible point) I tried him on a medium the following week and he turned his nose up and a few days ago tried a small but still nothing. He is still quite active although not as much as say a few weeks ago so hopefully he is nearing the end of his season and go back to the striking constricting dead mouse killer he was before all this kicked off.

1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000