The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Hi long time no pics :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sizzlesmum Posted - 03/04/2010 : 11:04:28
Hi, haven't been on for ages so thought I would let you see how my two babies have grown Sizzle will be two in June and Cleo is 18 months (we think) They both love to be handled, especially Cleo Looking for a third snake at the moment but can't decide on which morph. I love butters and lavenders, daughter loves pewters, decisions, decisions lol. Your thoughts would be most welcome
Tried to resize the pics on photobucket but it's changed since I used it last (they seem too big)

Sizzle

Cleo

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 04/04/2010 : 14:04:35
Love Sizzles name. Gorgeous snakies too.

I would go for a butter or lavender. They are on my wish list.

DannyBrown91 Posted - 04/04/2010 : 13:47:07
I think butters and lavanders are nice, You might have a bit of trouble finding a pewter i think. Might have to find a breeder rather than a trip down to the local repshop.

When i bought my first snake Casper, it was a decision between Casper (Ghost) a Lavander and a Butter, i picked the ghost obviously but i think if they didn't have the ghost id of probably picked the butter. They have such lovely colours when they get bigger.

When i went back to pick Reggie up after Lee emailing me and telling me they had a bloodred in stock and was feeding ok they also had a butter motley in and it was absolutely gorgeous.

I think the next snake i get may be an MBK or something along those lines, maybe a royal. Don't think i'll be getting another for a while though, atleast not till mine are in vivs.
Sizzlesmum Posted - 04/04/2010 : 11:13:36
Awww, thanks for the lovely comments

Kellog, haven't thought about going for a different snake tbh might have a look at their temperament etc. and yes, my daughter does have expensive tastes

Thank goodness others have trouble with photobucket, thought it was me having a senior blonde moment lol.

Sta~ple, yes the towel was there for a reason, two seconds after his pic was taken Sizz obliged thought I'd leave that pic out though lol

herriotfan Posted - 04/04/2010 : 04:50:48
So it wasn't just me being a nerd re photobucket then?
Kellog Posted - 04/04/2010 : 04:36:56
It is great to see pics of Sizzle and Cleo after so long , thank you.

I do love Sizzle....not that I am biased or anything ! I love the 3rd pic, which not only shows Sizzle's face and beautiful head marking, but also shows the gorgeous patterning down the body and under the belly .

As has already been said, Cleo is an amazingly bright motley. I can never get over the way their pattern changes so much as it moves down their body....

As for morphs all I can say is good luck! I am no expert but I THINK you might have a problem finding a pewter and if you do then your daughter has expensive tastes! (but, as I said, I am no expert!) I do love butters though, they just look so creamy and warm !

Glad I am not the only one having trouble with photobucket!! Hate the way they have changed it and have a load of pics to post and still trying to work out what size is best to use!

xxx

HannahB Posted - 03/04/2010 : 18:19:39
lovely snakes - nice bright motley
mozacchio Posted - 03/04/2010 : 17:06:33
They are gorgeous..!
n/a Posted - 03/04/2010 : 14:13:44
They are gorgeous
crazy JJ Posted - 03/04/2010 : 13:53:33
awww cuties.. love ya motley aswell :D
Sta~ple Posted - 03/04/2010 : 13:04:12
Aw they are cuties :3

I'm guessing the towel is there for a surprise runny present?
herriotfan Posted - 03/04/2010 : 12:22:14
What gorgeous snakes. Lucky you, a third one!!! Must be really difficult to decide what to get ;)
Kehhlyr Posted - 03/04/2010 : 12:19:29
Nice snakies, especially the motley.
The pics seem ok on my screen, but then again I have stupid high resolution.

Get a MBK next, not a corn.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 03/04/2010 : 12:05:32
Lovely motley.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000