New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  11:04:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, haven't been on for ages so thought I would let you see how my two babies have grown Sizzle will be two in June and Cleo is 18 months (we think) They both love to be handled, especially Cleo Looking for a third snake at the moment but can't decide on which morph. I love butters and lavenders, daughter loves pewters, decisions, decisions lol. Your thoughts would be most welcome
Tried to resize the pics on photobucket but it's changed since I used it last (they seem too big)

Sizzle

Cleo

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  12:05:32  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely motley.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  12:19:29  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice snakies, especially the motley.
The pics seem ok on my screen, but then again I have stupid high resolution.

Get a MBK next, not a corn.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  12:22:14  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What gorgeous snakes. Lucky you, a third one!!! Must be really difficult to decide what to get ;)

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  13:04:12  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aw they are cuties :3

I'm guessing the towel is there for a surprise runny present?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  13:53:33  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awww cuties.. love ya motley aswell :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

419 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  14:13:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are gorgeous

0.1.0 Crested Gecko: Keiko
2.1.0 Corn Snakes: Picollo, Morph, Sookie
0.1.0 Royal Python: Luna
0.0.1 Pueblan Milk Snake: Chilli
2.4.0 Leopard Geckos: Cleo, Echo, Tiffin, Roley, Scarlett, Ludwig
1.0.0 Understanding Boyfriend: Nick

www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  17:06:33  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They are gorgeous..!
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  18:19:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovely snakes - nice bright motley

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  04:36:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is great to see pics of Sizzle and Cleo after so long , thank you.

I do love Sizzle....not that I am biased or anything ! I love the 3rd pic, which not only shows Sizzle's face and beautiful head marking, but also shows the gorgeous patterning down the body and under the belly .

As has already been said, Cleo is an amazingly bright motley. I can never get over the way their pattern changes so much as it moves down their body....

As for morphs all I can say is good luck! I am no expert but I THINK you might have a problem finding a pewter and if you do then your daughter has expensive tastes! (but, as I said, I am no expert!) I do love butters though, they just look so creamy and warm !

Glad I am not the only one having trouble with photobucket!! Hate the way they have changed it and have a load of pics to post and still trying to work out what size is best to use!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  04:50:48  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So it wasn't just me being a nerd re photobucket then?

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  11:13:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww, thanks for the lovely comments

Kellog, haven't thought about going for a different snake tbh might have a look at their temperament etc. and yes, my daughter does have expensive tastes

Thank goodness others have trouble with photobucket, thought it was me having a senior blonde moment lol.

Sta~ple, yes the towel was there for a reason, two seconds after his pic was taken Sizz obliged thought I'd leave that pic out though lol

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  13:47:07  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think butters and lavanders are nice, You might have a bit of trouble finding a pewter i think. Might have to find a breeder rather than a trip down to the local repshop.

When i bought my first snake Casper, it was a decision between Casper (Ghost) a Lavander and a Butter, i picked the ghost obviously but i think if they didn't have the ghost id of probably picked the butter. They have such lovely colours when they get bigger.

When i went back to pick Reggie up after Lee emailing me and telling me they had a bloodred in stock and was feeding ok they also had a butter motley in and it was absolutely gorgeous.

I think the next snake i get may be an MBK or something along those lines, maybe a royal. Don't think i'll be getting another for a while though, atleast not till mine are in vivs.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 04/04/2010 13:49:25
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  14:04:35  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Love Sizzles name. Gorgeous snakies too.

I would go for a butter or lavender. They are on my wish list.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000