The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 new cremsicle corn snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
newsnakekeeper Posted - 12/01/2010 : 17:59:00
This is my 5 month old male cremsicle corn shearer will get some more pics wen i can hopefully this works lol

link sorted-sexychef
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
newsnakekeeper Posted - 16/01/2010 : 13:49:03
Kellog yeah ur right indeed it dont matter at all what morph shearer is as u say he is lovely as he is and spent time last night watching him burrowing in the substrate infact watched to much that my coffee went cold lol
eeji Posted - 16/01/2010 : 11:08:55
quote:
Originally posted by newsnakekeeper

now i am well confussed i have spoken to some one else who breeds snakes and he saying for the 2 breeds that bred the snake cannot be amel and yet the rep shop where i got him from are saying that the snakes used to breed were cremsicles i confussed now

If one of the parents was a creamsicle (a hybrid) then yours is also a hybrid which would make it a creamsicle, not amel.
hiper2009 Posted - 16/01/2010 : 10:39:55
Very nice amel
Kellog Posted - 16/01/2010 : 05:52:24
quote:

now i am well confussed i have spoken to some one else who breeds snakes and he saying for the 2 breeds that bred the snake cannot be amel and yet the rep shop where i got him from are saying that the snakes used to breed were cremsicles i confussed now

Unfortunately you cannot always trust what pet shops tell you and they might not even know for sure what the parents of Shearer really are. To be honest, does it really matter as he is stunning whatever he is?!

quote]Originally posted by godzchild9

People keep talking about the snakes changing colors and I've not seen any permanant changes in Snickers' colors except to become brighter immediately after shedding. I'm beginning to wonder[/quote]

Snickers is still very young and there is a lot of time for him to change colour....even Kellog is still changing slightly and he is 4.5yrs old. Just be patient, wait and see what happens.

xxx

newsnakekeeper Posted - 15/01/2010 : 16:12:23
I have just read in a post bout putting a small sock or glove in viv to get the snake used to ur scent i wouldnt ave thought about that may give it a go see if it works on shearer lol
n/a Posted - 15/01/2010 : 16:11:07
I have pics in my FB of Snickers progressively placed and there is no change in her color from one pic to another. Her colors are the same when she was a thread with a head attached as they were in her most recent pic which you guys have. hmmmm.
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

most corns will show a change in colouration between hatching and maturation- normals start off dull, reddish brown, and end up vibrant red and orange. Snows start off pinky white with saddle marks, and end up white with yellow sides to the head and neck, and greatly reduced saddles.

SexyBear77 Posted - 15/01/2010 : 16:08:14
most corns will show a change in colouration between hatching and maturation- normals start off dull, reddish brown, and end up vibrant red and orange. Snows start off pinky white with saddle marks, and end up white with yellow sides to the head and neck, and greatly reduced saddles.
n/a Posted - 15/01/2010 : 16:05:44
People keep talking about the snakes changing colors and I've not seen any permanant changes in Snickers' colors except to become brighter immediately after shedding. I'm beginning to wonder.
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by mom2mysononly

He looks very much like my Steve and he is an Amel. Shearer is very pretty. :-)

Thanks for that i am just not sure at moment shall wait and see if there is any change of colour am not going to hold me breath to see if it does happen

SexyBear77 Posted - 15/01/2010 : 16:01:30
Good choice, ghosts are lovely!
newsnakekeeper Posted - 15/01/2010 : 16:00:28
Ok thanks every one for your help and advice on this regardless of morph the male amel that he is i got a lovely snake and i am already getting ready to start saving for me next one which i would like a ghost corn

Once again thanks for all your help ladies and gents
SexyBear77 Posted - 15/01/2010 : 15:37:39
Creamsicles are only produced by crossing a regular corn snake with an emory rat snake. They are hybrids.
SexyBear77 Posted - 15/01/2010 : 15:29:01
http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/amelanistic/
newsnakekeeper Posted - 15/01/2010 : 15:22:11
quote:
Originally posted by mom2mysononly

Thanks for that i am just not sure at moment shall wait and see if there is any change of colour am not going to hold me breath to see if it does happen
n/a Posted - 15/01/2010 : 15:14:23
newsnakekeeper Posted - 15/01/2010 : 15:06:24

danbaylis35 Posted - 15/01/2010 : 11:46:26
looks like my mr.chunky
newsnakekeeper Posted - 14/01/2010 : 18:52:59
sb some one suggested i ask eeji to make sure it was an amel so i did
SexyBear77 Posted - 13/01/2010 : 23:15:03
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

he's an amel, one of my favourites

I was under the impression you had already been told this?
eeji Posted - 13/01/2010 : 23:03:42
he's an amel, one of my favourites
newsnakekeeper Posted - 13/01/2010 : 20:57:39
eeji i was wondering if you could confirm wat morph of corn i have please

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000