The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Alice's first real outing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 05/01/2010 : 19:53:19
Here are some pics of Alices first real outing with us. He was great, no stress , exploring everything and a poop on my son to boot. What more could I ask.

All tied up. I think he could have done with a kitchen roll tube instead but there wasn't really room in his faun so a loo roll had to do.

Does my tongue look big in this??
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 06/01/2010 : 08:08:59
Thanks for that Kellog. I was worried about the flash but shots without flash were abit cruddy. That last shot wasn't as close up as it looks. i zoomed in and then cropped the photo so it looked close up. I will certainly try the rizla paper in future. Good tip.
Kellog Posted - 06/01/2010 : 03:46:45
Karen, I am so glad Alice's first outing went so well and that your son has already been 'christened' by him - get used to this, they are known for giving us gifts when we handle them , but you do learn to look out for the signs and have kitchen roll at the ready to catch!

He is obviously feeling very relaxed and unstressed to be exploring and happy to slide over you the way he is.

Fantastic tongue flick, not easy to get!

A warning...I've heard that red-eyes are more sensitive to the light...a lot of owners of amels cover their flash with something in case it hurts their eyes. It's best to hold a rizla-paper over the flash if you were going for a very close shot, for protection, or not get too close when you are using a flash.

xxx

(still cant get used to calling 'him' Alice!! )

n/a Posted - 05/01/2010 : 22:48:48
Is it a sunkissed i am not sure though?
What ever it is it looks good to me
kdlang Posted - 05/01/2010 : 20:37:03
I couldn't say for sure as i adopted him but after looking at morph pics I was thinking Amel. I'm sure there are others more knowledgeable than me who can say tho.
reptiledanny Posted - 05/01/2010 : 20:34:27
awwww, he adorable, wat morph is he?
HannahB Posted - 05/01/2010 : 20:22:28
aw hes lovely - i love that last pic

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000