Alice's first real outing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  19:53:19  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here are some pics of Alices first real outing with us. He was great, no stress , exploring everything and a poop on my son to boot. What more could I ask.

All tied up. I think he could have done with a kitchen roll tube instead but there wasn't really room in his faun so a loo roll had to do.

Does my tongue look big in this??

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  20:22:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw hes lovely - i love that last pic

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  20:34:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awwww, he adorable, wat morph is he?

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  20:37:03  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I couldn't say for sure as i adopted him but after looking at morph pics I was thinking Amel. I'm sure there are others more knowledgeable than me who can say tho.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  22:48:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it a sunkissed i am not sure though?
What ever it is it looks good to me

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  03:46:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karen, I am so glad Alice's first outing went so well and that your son has already been 'christened' by him - get used to this, they are known for giving us gifts when we handle them , but you do learn to look out for the signs and have kitchen roll at the ready to catch!

He is obviously feeling very relaxed and unstressed to be exploring and happy to slide over you the way he is.

Fantastic tongue flick, not easy to get!

A warning...I've heard that red-eyes are more sensitive to the light...a lot of owners of amels cover their flash with something in case it hurts their eyes. It's best to hold a rizla-paper over the flash if you were going for a very close shot, for protection, or not get too close when you are using a flash.

xxx

(still cant get used to calling 'him' Alice!! )

Edited by - Kellog on 06/01/2010 03:49:53
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  08:08:59  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that Kellog. I was worried about the flash but shots without flash were abit cruddy. That last shot wasn't as close up as it looks. i zoomed in and then cropped the photo so it looked close up. I will certainly try the rizla paper in future. Good tip.

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000