The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Stella - Pic Heavy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gaz_1989 Posted - 23/12/2009 : 08:52:55
Few photos below from this mornings feed...

Shes growing fast!!!

At the bottom there are 2 pics of what ive got left in the freezer, there are 3 bags of 2 x Pinkies, 1 bag of 3 x Pinkies and 1 Fuzzy.

My mate who owns the reptile shop gave me the fuzzy last time i was in and said when the pinkies are gone try that. Its not ALOT bigger than the big pinkies and it isnt really FUZZY! Lol. Just looks like a big pinkie. I thought fuzzys were furry?

Do you think she will be ready for a fuzzy by the time she has had 3 x 2s and 1 x 3 pinkies? She is 20g at the moment and growing about 2g per feed, so looking at that she will be about 26g-28g in weight by then.

Thanks alot

Gaz

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 23/12/2009 : 18:43:58
wow, stella is lovely, i used to hate snows and blizzrads and all ones like that but wow, stella has really changed my mind.
HannahB Posted - 23/12/2009 : 10:01:45
nice pics - stella is lovely

fuzzies differ in appearance in the same way pinkies do - some are killed on the first day they are 'classed' as a fuzzy (so when they are barely bigger or different in appearance to pinkies) but some are killed on the last day they fit into the requirements so they look a lot more developed and different to pinkies..
i have a range of sizes of fuzzy - some smaller ones for edison as he is just moving onto fuzzies now but then i have some bigger ones for mont as he has been on fuzzies a few feeds now..

just go by the size of the bump left when she has more than one pinkie - tbh i think she will be ok as the fuzzy isnt massive and it would probably be equal to the 3 pinkies.. just wait and see though as to how she looks when the time comes

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000