New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gaz_1989
Yearling

United Kingdom
931 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  08:52:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Few photos below from this mornings feed...

Shes growing fast!!!

At the bottom there are 2 pics of what ive got left in the freezer, there are 3 bags of 2 x Pinkies, 1 bag of 3 x Pinkies and 1 Fuzzy.

My mate who owns the reptile shop gave me the fuzzy last time i was in and said when the pinkies are gone try that. Its not ALOT bigger than the big pinkies and it isnt really FUZZY! Lol. Just looks like a big pinkie. I thought fuzzys were furry?

Do you think she will be ready for a fuzzy by the time she has had 3 x 2s and 1 x 3 pinkies? She is 20g at the moment and growing about 2g per feed, so looking at that she will be about 26g-28g in weight by then.

Thanks alot

Gaz

0.0.1 CB15 Amel Corn - Billy
1.0.0 CB16 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Hunter

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  10:01:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice pics - stella is lovely

fuzzies differ in appearance in the same way pinkies do - some are killed on the first day they are 'classed' as a fuzzy (so when they are barely bigger or different in appearance to pinkies) but some are killed on the last day they fit into the requirements so they look a lot more developed and different to pinkies..
i have a range of sizes of fuzzy - some smaller ones for edison as he is just moving onto fuzzies now but then i have some bigger ones for mont as he has been on fuzzies a few feeds now..

just go by the size of the bump left when she has more than one pinkie - tbh i think she will be ok as the fuzzy isnt massive and it would probably be equal to the 3 pinkies.. just wait and see though as to how she looks when the time comes

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  18:43:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, stella is lovely, i used to hate snows and blizzrads and all ones like that but wow, stella has really changed my mind.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000