The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 ma snakies and hatchlings

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crazy JJ Posted - 20/10/2009 : 15:19:09
just fort id put ma piccies up on here now iv finally worked out how 2 do it lol
Hopes ya like m

maxamay

dimes

Shikira wu is mummy 2 the hatchlings xcept snow, anery n the amel.

ma new snow corn (wit no name yet)

ma new anery corn (Twilight)

1 of ma hatchlings (for sale)

ma lil hatchling that im keepin (pippa, coz she was the 1st 2 pip n hatch)

anova lil hatchlin (4 sale)

lil dimes agen

n last but not last max agen he is daddy 2 the hatchlins (xcept the snow, anery n the amel which i avnt got a pic of yet.)

soz bout all the pics but cudn't resist lol
if any1 cud tell me wat they r i wud b soooo happy n greatful...but im prety sure that dimes is a carolina but the ovaz i aint a clue...coz it just confuses me but i new the anery n the snow if that counts..wel i hope i got it ryt lol
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crazy JJ Posted - 22/10/2009 : 02:54:51
yes they were my first clutch of eggies...n suprised they all hatched...will defo keep sum hatchlins now...myt not have a choice anyway as know1 seems 2 want them lol!! :( ....but soo want lil ghost hatchlins...so cute...i want anova 1 like max :)

as 4 ma none eatin hatchling...apart from her bein a slyt pain in bum....i will neva give up on her...just keep tryin wit her..like i do wit m all...her mummy isnt the best 4 eating so im kinda used 2 it but just wish she wud eat just 2 put ma mind at rest...but she just doesnt seem intersted at all :( but i defo wont b givin up on her....nevaaaaaaa!!!!!... :)

n yeah more piccies of shikira cumin shortly..but she seems reli grumpy n anti social atm...she is even startin 2 constrict her food now...which she has neva done in her life!!! but more iccies cumin soon....n the ova 2 that i avnt even put on here yet :) xx
n/a Posted - 22/10/2009 : 01:27:21
a lot of hatchlings take a while to eat please bear bith them dont give up as some have done in the past if u were hoping for some ghosties in the clutch the why dont u keep some of the hatchies u will defo get some ghosts well done on the first lot i assume they were ure first hatchies x
SexyBear77 Posted - 21/10/2009 : 18:48:16
Sorry to hear about your hatchling...

Read this, has some really helpful info-
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3720
crazy JJ Posted - 21/10/2009 : 18:45:25
i had 12 hatchlings...but have 10 left (but did swap sum wit a m8 so keepin 4 that i swapped) n was only guna keep 1 (pippa) but i have a hatchlin that still hasnt eatin...(so am gettin a bit worried now as its been ova a month now :( ) but she is a lil character n iv fallen in love wit her..but she is gettin slytly skinny...so if any1 has any ideaz on how 2 get her 2 eat then plllllllllllzzzzzzzz help as far as i know i ave tried everythin xcept force feedin but i dont feel comfterble doin that as iv neva done it b4!!
xx
SexyBear77 Posted - 21/10/2009 : 18:32:10
If you take a clear picture of Shakira with more body showing then I'm sure we could help with her too
n/a Posted - 21/10/2009 : 15:20:38
lovely snakeys how many hatchlings did ya have maybe u can keep a couple back for future breeding and u might very well see some ghostie babies.
crazy JJ Posted - 21/10/2009 : 03:08:30
nooooo, not ma lil maxaboy lol.....he is just well special...n is gf will miss him lol....im sure it is snakie love lol (if ther is such thing hehe) but if i eva need him a gd home im sure u can have him but i sure do plan 2 keep him....4eva..so am very soz lol but u cud av 1 of his daughters tho..if ya wanted...if that helps..but none of m r ghosts tho...which im gutted...gues ther all shikira???? i fink or not...not reli sure wat shikira is either...g i reli need to learn these morphs lol xx
Kellog Posted - 20/10/2009 : 23:05:31
Dont ever say sorry for putting up too many pics - you should see the amount I post and I still have more waiting to go up! They are all gorgeous...especially like Twilight. Dont suppose you would think about selling Max????? Or preferably giving him away free to a good home??? xxx
HannahB Posted - 20/10/2009 : 18:24:53
aw cute hatchlings
your ghost is lovely
yep thats right with the morphs
SexyBear77 Posted - 20/10/2009 : 15:29:04
max- ghost
pippa and the other hatchlings- carolinas
dimes- carolina (I think)

wicked photos too!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000