The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 zeniba shed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nova1990 Posted - 21/07/2009 : 02:23:13
the first time zeniba shed since i got her and i missed it
nevermind she looks so shiny and her colours are really nice and bright now hehe. shes a pretty little thing

old skin

now

oh forgot to ask

when i first go zeniba the shop where i got her from ordered a stat(?) for me well its gonna be here tomorrow after being a week late how do i set it up do i just plug it in or something. sorry im such a dumb**** lol
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/07/2009 : 10:06:55
aw i remember the first time my corn shed after getting him, but unlike you i saw it .

my corn just shed lastnight again too. measured in at 29inches. probs a bit of stretch on that too though. he looks nice and new now . took the bugger 9 days to finish the shed process mind! nightmare.
SexyBear77 Posted - 21/07/2009 : 10:04:52
is the mat being regulated by anything at the moment? If not, you really should have waited for everything to arrive and set it all up, before getting your little snakey. The heat mat has a plug, this plug goes into the attachment on the stat (they normally have 3 seperate cables), place the sensor on the mat, and plug the stat in to the mains. Then set it to the required temp, but monitor it closely as they often need alot of adjusting before temps are safe and stable- whilst mine was regulating, it got to 44c one day- thank god I didnt have my snake in there!

Unregulated mats can cause serious burns and upset to your snake, so get your stat set up asap.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000