The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Frodo Progression Thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 06/02/2009 : 15:34:55
Hi everyone. I'm starting this progression thread of my Anery Frodo. I would like to dcument on here his progres.

I Bought Frodo 10th jan 2009 aged three months old he was fed x2 pinkies every five days by the shop. I fed him x1 pinkie the next day and let him settle.

Fisrt pics

I'll post more up dates soon.

Cheers Brads
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 14/12/2009 : 21:46:40
Well mate some say ghost but I reckon he's an Anery

Brads
n/a Posted - 14/12/2009 : 16:12:24
I really love the coloring on Frodo. What kind of corn is he?
Kellog Posted - 14/12/2009 : 02:38:53
quote:
Originally posted by Brads

I went to a rep shop today, they had a stunning sripped caramel corn for £100, but I resisted temptation for now....

Brads

Am impressed with your self-control Brads, but you know that snake addiction will draw you back...that stripped caramel is calling your name...

xxx
n/a Posted - 13/12/2009 : 14:59:25
Cheers for all your kind words. Frodo has just gone into blue today, so I'll take some more pics when he's shed in a few days
I went to a rep shop today, they had a stunning sripped caramel corn for £100, but I resisted temptation for now....

Hey littlemick BP's are great and full of personality. I would recomend them to anyone

Brads
n/a Posted - 13/12/2009 : 01:32:50
Awsome thread!

Just read the whole thing and I'm now thinking of doing the same with Tango and Suzie. Frodo is gorgeous, but I'm going to hide this topic from Lullsbud as she want's a Royal and we haven't got the room atm lol

Great pictures, fantastic snake!
LittleMick Posted - 12/12/2009 : 23:45:48
Hey Brads, first time I have posted on your thread, sorry mate, Frodo looks great, a Ghost was one of my cjoices of corn, think will prolly be my next one.

Glad to see you have some decor in your RUB, looks more natural now. I see you have one of those Exot Terra silk vines in there, they are good for cover aren't they. My Elijah goes under his when ever I pop my hand in to do something. Comes in handy for shedding as well.

Stunnings pictures through out this thread as well. I loved the one with his head popping over the scale container, you wanna add a speech bubble with "Uh, wha? Whas going on?", lol. Keep the pics coming.
Dunno if I like them BP's though, seem short and fat.
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 12/12/2009 : 13:34:46
Wow he sure has grown! Beautiful looking snakie
HannahB Posted - 12/12/2009 : 13:16:23
nice pics - frodo is growing really well..
although i would extend the feeding gap slightly when he does move up to medium mice
really pretty royal aswell
n/a Posted - 12/12/2009 : 11:44:58
Yeah I must admit that a viv looks nicer in the home. I may go for a viv stack for my room for corns and royals and then a larger viv in my front room for the carpet pyhton if I go ahead.
As to Frodos morph I reckon he is a Anery.

Brads
Kellog Posted - 09/12/2009 : 11:25:25
So good to see how well Frodo is doing and how much he has grown. It is also great to know that he has been trouble free all this time...obviously a fantastic snake and a fantastic owner. I do love ghosts!! (not being biased or anything!!)

Sam is gorgeous, hope he is settling in well.

Cant help much with the rub vs viv debate, just know I love being able to just sit and watch Kellog in his viv, like now he is wrapped around and balancing on the branch inside it. Not sure you get the same enjoyment when they are in a rub.

xxx
n/a Posted - 08/12/2009 : 19:26:53
This is great I was just abpout to start one, but maybe I'll leave that for videos on youtbe now. Lovely pics they're great. "I WANT MY CAMERA BACK" LOL
hillzi Posted - 08/12/2009 : 17:43:54
WOWZA.

He's changed LOADS!
reptiledanny Posted - 08/12/2009 : 16:54:18
ahhhhhhhhhh, i have just spent 20 mins reading the whole of this post. frodo is so cute, lucky. i reckon he is a ghost. lucky. mine has escaped. i ant him back so bad. yours is lovely. mine was just about to move onto hoppers.
n/a Posted - 08/12/2009 : 16:05:41
Well hello everyone, it's been a while since i posted on here. I guess thats because all the info I picked up on here has worked out really well for my snake Frodo, and I've had no issues.
Frodo's doing great and really growing. He's now on small mice every 7 days and they are going down a treat may have to step up to medium mice soon. Frodo's now housed in a 50l RUB. I'm unsure what I'm going to do. I could either buy a viv stack with four vivs or make a rack that will hold six 50l RUB's.

Here's some up to date pics

Frodo's RUB

I also have a new member of the fellowship ....SSSSSSAM.... my Normal royal i bought a couple of months ago.

Faun

SSSSSAM

Hope you like
So what what should I do viv stack or RUB rack?
I'm have plans to get a jungle carpet next year so watch this space

Brads
n/a Posted - 20/08/2009 : 07:57:17
Wow, he is just too handsome! I love that yellow coming up along his sides :) What a cutie pie.
n/a Posted - 15/08/2009 : 21:34:22
quote:
Originally posted by Jono2411

id recommend getting a king or milk snake for your next one... but then i always recommend them...

Funny you should say that, I nearly choose a black and white cali king over Frodo!!
I do like the mexi blacks. But I think it's going to be a corn so I can breed them or a royal
Jono2411 Posted - 15/08/2009 : 19:43:36
id recommend getting a king or milk snake for your next one... but then i always recommend them...
SexyBear77 Posted - 15/08/2009 : 19:37:34
I would say Frodo is definitely a ghost. and a very pretty one at that! I too love the look of the royal morphs, axanthic ones especially. Thing is, dad says that 2 snakes is more than enough and that when I have a place of my own I can get one.... bloomin parents (wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt nearly 21...)
Kellog Posted - 15/08/2009 : 17:20:06
Those are amazing - and I see why you want a bumble bee, never seen anything quite like it! xxx
n/a Posted - 15/08/2009 : 11:47:47
Have a look these. loads of different morphs, but there loads of money
www.ozzyboids.com/galleryball.htm

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000