The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Curious cats!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Elicia Posted - 19/02/2012 : 13:39:33
Anybody else have cats and snakes? Ever since I got Percy, my cat Merlin hasn't actually seen her as I put her out of the room when handling Percy. But I introduced them a couple of days ago, Merlin was swishing her tail side to side like mad though! Here is a pic I thought was quite cute ha ha.x

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 20/02/2012 : 12:04:45
One of my cats, Elvis... he likes to rub his scent on the snakes the snakes dont mind him. The other cat Miki. Shes insane. And so I dont let her near the snakes when they are out. xx
Dancross0 Posted - 19/02/2012 : 19:37:59
My cat Dex is a right little git hunter. He looks at Plissken, who is in the tank downstairs, but won't go near him when he is out of the tank.
The little 'uns he steers clear of, because I chase him away. I wouldn't doubt for a minute he would try getting to them!
garrie Posted - 19/02/2012 : 17:16:13
My cat Puzzle initially seemed quite interested in AURYN - however, i soon realised that it was more of a case of "who's this sitting on MY lap" jeleousy. Just keep an eye on them if your cat is about. Love the picture btw
ScalySituation Posted - 19/02/2012 : 16:27:59
i got cat n snakey, i try not to have them together, but angus doesnt take much intrest when they are
scottishbluebird Posted - 19/02/2012 : 15:33:22
I just posted a pic a couple days ago og Kellogs and my cat, they were staring at each other so long, cat fell asleep! When Kellogs is out she is is even more interested though, give her a telling off, she ignores him
kdlang Posted - 19/02/2012 : 14:17:08
My cat usually ignores them when they are in their vivs. Sometimes she sits and watches them when I have them out but I am always hyper vigilant as she can very quickly attack them. She managed to take a swipe at one of my butters one night when I didnt realise she had come into the room. Thankfully she never puts her claws out and it was a token gesture but it really frightened me so I am alway on alert now.
serena_08 Posted - 19/02/2012 : 13:58:40
quote:
Originally posted by reptillian23

but the other one always tries to eat him!

thats what it looks like her, all is missing is a lick of the lips!

Good picture though!
Vince_the_snake Posted - 19/02/2012 : 13:45:43
I have 3 cats, 2 of them ignore Vince but the other one always tries to eat him!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000