Curious cats!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elicia
Hatchling

222 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2012 :  13:39:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody else have cats and snakes? Ever since I got Percy, my cat Merlin hasn't actually seen her as I put her out of the room when handling Percy. But I introduced them a couple of days ago, Merlin was swishing her tail side to side like mad though! Here is a pic I thought was quite cute ha ha.x

Normal Corn-Percy
Speckled King-Bumblebee

Vince_the_snake
Yearling

United Kingdom
553 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2012 :  13:45:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 3 cats, 2 of them ignore Vince but the other one always tries to eat him!
Go to Top of Page

serena_08
Yearling

United Kingdom
784 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2012 :  13:58:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptillian23

but the other one always tries to eat him!

thats what it looks like her, all is missing is a lick of the lips!

Good picture though!

1.0.0 Corn: D-Bo (Amel)
1.0.0 Western Hognose: C*ntyB*ll*cks
0.1.0 MBK: Rosa
0.0.1 Leopard Gecko: Zuko
0.0.1 Bearded Dragon: Kobe
0.0.1 Fire Bellied Toad: Snoop
1.1.0 Cats: Penny and Sheldon
1.0.0 Staffy: MooMoo

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2012 :  14:17:08  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My cat usually ignores them when they are in their vivs. Sometimes she sits and watches them when I have them out but I am always hyper vigilant as she can very quickly attack them. She managed to take a swipe at one of my butters one night when I didnt realise she had come into the room. Thankfully she never puts her claws out and it was a token gesture but it really frightened me so I am alway on alert now.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2012 :  15:33:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just posted a pic a couple days ago og Kellogs and my cat, they were staring at each other so long, cat fell asleep! When Kellogs is out she is is even more interested though, give her a telling off, she ignores him

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2012 :  16:27:59  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i got cat n snakey, i try not to have them together, but angus doesnt take much intrest when they are

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2012 :  17:16:13  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My cat Puzzle initially seemed quite interested in AURYN - however, i soon realised that it was more of a case of "who's this sitting on MY lap" jeleousy. Just keep an eye on them if your cat is about. Love the picture btw

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2012 :  19:37:59  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My cat Dex is a right little git hunter. He looks at Plissken, who is in the tank downstairs, but won't go near him when he is out of the tank.
The little 'uns he steers clear of, because I chase him away. I wouldn't doubt for a minute he would try getting to them!

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2012 :  12:04:45  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One of my cats, Elvis... he likes to rub his scent on the snakes the snakes dont mind him. The other cat Miki. Shes insane. And so I dont let her near the snakes when they are out. xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000