The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Some recent Corno pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smart bunny Posted - 10/02/2012 : 15:10:00
About time we took a few more pics lol! These were the other day, the last being her eating her 1st ever fuzzy (does it look too big, or does the fact she seemed to eat it OK mean she's ready for them lol?!)

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dancross0 Posted - 16/02/2012 : 18:29:48
The amount of variation in each morph keeps things interesting, and it's probably really difficult to say how they will turn out.

You never know, you might be surprised!

Even though my anery has gone more grey, I still think she looks gorgeous, and I can't wait to see how she turns out!
smart bunny Posted - 16/02/2012 : 18:05:00
Thanks all! My son picked her, the only anery there amongst some normals

She's from a shop in Fornham near Bury St Edmunds - apparently they have a specific breeder who supplies them so regularly have normals/aneries/amels and sometimes snows so they are reasonably priced. I think £26 was a bargain from a shop - the 'big pet store' near us had a normal for £40!

I think she's definitely going to end up one of the brown/grey ones as she's not a striking black/white like some I've seen, the bottom pic probably shows her colouring the most accurately.
manda88 Posted - 16/02/2012 : 11:05:06
She's absolutely gorgeous! May I ask where you got her from? I adore aneries and she's a beautiful example of one! I've got a couple here that are about the same size and they're on large pinkies, I'm sure they could probably handle small fuzzies though if I offered so I don't see any harm trying your little girly on one
Dancross0 Posted - 16/02/2012 : 09:57:54
She is lovely!

She has also kept her black better than my anery; she's gone prematurely grey...
Kath Posted - 16/02/2012 : 09:56:01
She's lovely sb
WannaCornSnakeTeen Posted - 16/02/2012 : 09:48:02
so gorgeous!
smart bunny Posted - 16/02/2012 : 09:35:15
Thanks Thistle

I know, I was in 2 minds whether to go for fuzzies or not - but 2 pinks seems bigger than a single fuzzy! Also the lady at the shop deliberately picked out small ones for me as we were unsure what to do, so they are not really all that much bigger than the biggest pinkys we were giving her!
thistle Posted - 10/02/2012 : 23:01:08
She's beautiful!

I didn't start Bailey on fuzzies until he was around 24-25g, but Corno is obviously happy with the larger meal now.
smart bunny Posted - 10/02/2012 : 16:06:50
Yes she's an anery - yours looks like a ghost or anery motley though as the saddles are kind of joined up into more of a ladder, and there wasn't much colouring on the belly? There are no belly shots of Corno, but she has a black/white chequer pattern. I looked on your other thread, might be good to try to get a shot showing Jakes patterning on his back just to check if he's a motley or not, but he looked like it :)
Starmist Posted - 10/02/2012 : 15:59:26
What morph is Corno? He looks similar to mine so some kind of anery? I don't know I rubbish at guess the morph! Very pretty though :)
smart bunny Posted - 10/02/2012 : 15:21:21
Thanks Mamma! She's 16g (not sure how long) and 5 1/2 months. She's not reappeared since the feed on Tues evening, whereas even after 2 pinkies she was out around the faun the following day, so she's obviously full this time! I know everyone says it's worrying going up a size - the 2 pinks the previous week were eaten and swallowed within a couple of minutes, this took a bit longer...
Mamma Posted - 10/02/2012 : 15:14:46
she will manage that fine looking about my MacBeth's size, and he manages them fine xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000