New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  15:10:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About time we took a few more pics lol! These were the other day, the last being her eating her 1st ever fuzzy (does it look too big, or does the fact she seemed to eat it OK mean she's ready for them lol?!)

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  15:14:46  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
she will manage that fine looking about my MacBeth's size, and he manages them fine xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/

Edited by - Mamma on 10/02/2012 15:15:06
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  15:21:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mamma! She's 16g (not sure how long) and 5 1/2 months. She's not reappeared since the feed on Tues evening, whereas even after 2 pinkies she was out around the faun the following day, so she's obviously full this time! I know everyone says it's worrying going up a size - the 2 pinks the previous week were eaten and swallowed within a couple of minutes, this took a bit longer...

Go to Top of Page

Starmist
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  15:59:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What morph is Corno? He looks similar to mine so some kind of anery? I don't know I rubbish at guess the morph! Very pretty though :)

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  16:06:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes she's an anery - yours looks like a ghost or anery motley though as the saddles are kind of joined up into more of a ladder, and there wasn't much colouring on the belly? There are no belly shots of Corno, but she has a black/white chequer pattern. I looked on your other thread, might be good to try to get a shot showing Jakes patterning on his back just to check if he's a motley or not, but he looked like it :)

Edited by - smart bunny on 10/02/2012 16:14:52
Go to Top of Page

thistle
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1757 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  23:01:08  Show Profile  Visit thistle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
She's beautiful!

I didn't start Bailey on fuzzies until he was around 24-25g, but Corno is obviously happy with the larger meal now.

2.0.0 Dogs (westie Angus, shih tzu Archie)
0.5.0 African Pygmy Hedgehogs (Harriet, Amelia, Matilda, Jemima, Maisie) RIP Hector
0.4.0 Guinea Pigs (Isobel, Effy, Mrs Mack & Sheila)
1.0.0 Lutino C0ckatiel (Sammy)
3.0.0 Corn Snakes - CB10 Amel (Barnaby), CB11 Anery Lavender (Bailey), CB10 Caramel Motley (Bradley)
0.1.0 CB11 Western Hognose Snake (Maggie)
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  09:35:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Thistle

I know, I was in 2 minds whether to go for fuzzies or not - but 2 pinks seems bigger than a single fuzzy! Also the lady at the shop deliberately picked out small ones for me as we were unsure what to do, so they are not really all that much bigger than the biggest pinkys we were giving her!

Go to Top of Page

WannaCornSnakeTeen
Hatchling

United Kingdom
163 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  09:48:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so gorgeous!

Don't like it, shut up!

Corn Snake Power Point- https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=1f2dd1061fc5c411&resid=1F2DD1061FC5C411!124&parid=1F2DD1061FC5C411!117&authkey=!AFpK0dBmsJ_1da4

Help please http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21981
Go to Top of Page

Kath
Yearling

United Kingdom
697 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  09:56:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's lovely sb

Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  09:57:54  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
She is lovely!

She has also kept her black better than my anery; she's gone prematurely grey...

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  11:05:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's absolutely gorgeous! May I ask where you got her from? I adore aneries and she's a beautiful example of one! I've got a couple here that are about the same size and they're on large pinkies, I'm sure they could probably handle small fuzzies though if I offered so I don't see any harm trying your little girly on one

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  18:05:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks all! My son picked her, the only anery there amongst some normals

She's from a shop in Fornham near Bury St Edmunds - apparently they have a specific breeder who supplies them so regularly have normals/aneries/amels and sometimes snows so they are reasonably priced. I think £26 was a bargain from a shop - the 'big pet store' near us had a normal for £40!

I think she's definitely going to end up one of the brown/grey ones as she's not a striking black/white like some I've seen, the bottom pic probably shows her colouring the most accurately.

Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  18:29:48  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The amount of variation in each morph keeps things interesting, and it's probably really difficult to say how they will turn out.

You never know, you might be surprised!

Even though my anery has gone more grey, I still think she looks gorgeous, and I can't wait to see how she turns out!

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000