The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 New additions from Donny

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Callazagy Posted - 06/11/2011 : 20:42:17
So I got a couple of corns off Jamie from Cymru Corns. And a scorpion, I behaved myself this time, only 3 new additons.

These two are probably going to be my first breeding project, possibly next year if I can get the male up to a decent weight, the female is already 288g so she will be fine.

Yavanna - Female - Sripe (Cube) het Anery Lavender - CB09

Tilion - Male - Anery Lavender ph Hypo Bloodred - CB10 (wanted one of these for ages)

Ascari - Mysore Forest Scorpion

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmSquem Posted - 10/11/2011 : 19:16:01
Aww wow they're awesome! The scorpion's a little creepy but it's still pretty cool
Mort13 Posted - 08/11/2011 : 18:13:49
They are gorgeous,the male is absolutely stunning. Then again though you got them from Jamie so its expected.
I like that scorpion too,he's cool!
SheWolfey Posted - 07/11/2011 : 19:53:38
Lovely pics!
The male is such a beautiful colour!
Hissyfit Posted - 07/11/2011 : 19:26:25
Lovely snakes, the male is a gorgeous colour...tell the little scorpion not to be too upset, my 11 yr old daughter thinks it's cute
Callazagy Posted - 07/11/2011 : 17:20:48
Hi, thanks for the comments.

quote:
Originally posted by Simmy_82

Mrs Simmy likes the Anery Lavender! So that morph has been added to our list of potential second snake

Yeh its been on my wishlist for over a year. I love all the lavender morphs, want a hypo lav next or some sort of lavender stripe.

quote:
Originally posted by thistle

Jamie has some fantastic snakes

He does indeed.

quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

love your cresties!!

Did you get any cresties yet?

quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Wish I'd been able to attend

Its not to bad for me, 1 hour 50 from east lancashire, went to my first show in June, didn't buy anything then, but the last two ive ended up with 8 new additions.

It will be nice to have a break and try to save money, ive just spent far to much this year lol.

I hope the scorpion doesn't see these comments, he might try to kill me if he found out no one likes him, although I don't think he needs an excuse to do that.
manda88 Posted - 07/11/2011 : 10:59:59
Gotta love Jamie and his immense corns! I've got a brother and sister to your anery lavender here with me such gorgeous little things, my anery lavender doesn't like me much though slow grower too.
Congrats on your new additions! Wish I'd been able to attend, will hopefully be going to another Donny show next year, is quite a way for me to travel though from down here in Surrey!
Simmy_82 Posted - 07/11/2011 : 10:20:27
Mrs Simmy likes the Anery Lavender! So that morph has been added to our list of potential second snake
nusnakemum Posted - 07/11/2011 : 09:46:45
love Tilion ! Hmmm not sure about the scorpion tho sorry !
Mamma Posted - 07/11/2011 : 08:44:52
Very nice! Your female is absolutely stunning
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/11/2011 : 01:22:41
Really stunning, love your cresties!!
garrie Posted - 06/11/2011 : 23:39:03
Wow! Absolute stunners...not so sure about the Scorpion, but the Corns are really lovely
thistle Posted - 06/11/2011 : 23:34:10
The snakes are gorgeous (not so keen on the scorpion, they give me the heebie-jeebies). Jamie has some fantastic snakes, I got my anery lavender from him too.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000