New additions from Donny
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  20:42:17  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So I got a couple of corns off Jamie from Cymru Corns. And a scorpion, I behaved myself this time, only 3 new additons.

These two are probably going to be my first breeding project, possibly next year if I can get the male up to a decent weight, the female is already 288g so she will be fine.

Yavanna - Female - Sripe (Cube) het Anery Lavender - CB09

Tilion - Male - Anery Lavender ph Hypo Bloodred - CB10 (wanted one of these for ages)

Ascari - Mysore Forest Scorpion

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *

thistle
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1757 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  23:34:10  Show Profile  Visit thistle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The snakes are gorgeous (not so keen on the scorpion, they give me the heebie-jeebies). Jamie has some fantastic snakes, I got my anery lavender from him too.

2.0.0 Dogs (westie Angus, shih tzu Archie)
0.5.0 African Pygmy Hedgehogs (Harriet, Amelia, Matilda, Jemima, Maisie) RIP Hector
0.4.0 Guinea Pigs (Isobel, Effy, Mrs Mack & Sheila)
1.0.0 Lutino C0ckatiel (Sammy)
3.0.0 Corn Snakes - CB10 Amel (Barnaby), CB11 Anery Lavender (Bailey), CB10 Caramel Motley (Bradley)
0.1.0 CB11 Western Hognose Snake (Maggie)
Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  23:39:03  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow! Absolute stunners...not so sure about the Scorpion, but the Corns are really lovely

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  01:22:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really stunning, love your cresties!!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  08:44:52  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very nice! Your female is absolutely stunning

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/

Edited by - Mamma on 07/11/2011 08:45:06
Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  09:46:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
love Tilion ! Hmmm not sure about the scorpion tho sorry !

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  10:20:27  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mrs Simmy likes the Anery Lavender! So that morph has been added to our list of potential second snake

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  10:59:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gotta love Jamie and his immense corns! I've got a brother and sister to your anery lavender here with me such gorgeous little things, my anery lavender doesn't like me much though slow grower too.
Congrats on your new additions! Wish I'd been able to attend, will hopefully be going to another Donny show next year, is quite a way for me to travel though from down here in Surrey!

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  17:20:48  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi, thanks for the comments.

quote:
Originally posted by Simmy_82

Mrs Simmy likes the Anery Lavender! So that morph has been added to our list of potential second snake

Yeh its been on my wishlist for over a year. I love all the lavender morphs, want a hypo lav next or some sort of lavender stripe.

quote:
Originally posted by thistle

Jamie has some fantastic snakes

He does indeed.

quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

love your cresties!!

Did you get any cresties yet?

quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Wish I'd been able to attend

Its not to bad for me, 1 hour 50 from east lancashire, went to my first show in June, didn't buy anything then, but the last two ive ended up with 8 new additions.

It will be nice to have a break and try to save money, ive just spent far to much this year lol.

I hope the scorpion doesn't see these comments, he might try to kill me if he found out no one likes him, although I don't think he needs an excuse to do that.

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

Hissyfit
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2214 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  19:26:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely snakes, the male is a gorgeous colour...tell the little scorpion not to be too upset, my 11 yr old daughter thinks it's cute

Go to Top of Page

SheWolfey
Hatchling

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  19:53:38  Show Profile  Visit SheWolfey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lovely pics!
The male is such a beautiful colour!

1.1.0 Cats (Baccus and Isis)
0.1.0 Carolina Corn (Indra)
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  18:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are gorgeous,the male is absolutely stunning. Then again though you got them from Jamie so its expected.
I like that scorpion too,he's cool!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

EmSquem
Yearling

United Kingdom
525 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  19:16:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww wow they're awesome! The scorpion's a little creepy but it's still pretty cool

1.2.0 corns (Star, Eddie and Scarlet)
1.0.0 Sinaloan milk snake (Harry)
1.1.0 Black Labrador (Berry and Buddy)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000