The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Weights And Measurements!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tehbunneh Posted - 05/03/2011 : 18:33:40
Its that time of month for my now 5 snakes! Conan joined the family last weekend, and has settled really well, watching me and my partner on the sofa most evenings. Apart from Boa and Conan, all snakes have shed, and tomorrow, before dinner, all will be having a photo-shoot and a good stretch out! Everyone has also gone up enough in weight to merit moving up food sizes/multiples X3 Very exciting!! Here are some really bland photos of them currently, all of these were taken for use on the Serpentine Measuring software, so aren't great, nor overly artistic, but for those that have never seen my boys, its good enough, lol!

Conan - Carolina - cb07 - 316g - 39.3"

Ripley - Anery ph Lavender - cb09 - 131g - 33.9"

Widget - Hypo Pewter (kinked spine in about 7 places x.x) - cb09 - 51g - 26.4"

Dexter - Granite het Amel, ph Charcoal - cb10 - 30g - 21.5"

Boa'tata - Bloodred ph Lavender - cb10 - 15g - 17.1"

Thanks for looking ^^ I hope to get those 'play' pics up at some point tomorrow!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tehbunneh Posted - 05/03/2011 : 21:41:45
Awww, thanks guys! That means so much that he is so popular!! He is a right little celebrity!!! Just looking at Widget back in November, a week after I bought him, he really is so different now!

This was him a week after purchase.

This was a few months later, maybe around the end of December?

So yeah, he has come suuuuch a long way! For you lot to also see a difference is fantastic X33 Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and I am definitely a very proud owner!

lotabob Posted - 05/03/2011 : 20:34:59
I hate to say it but Widget is one of my favourite snakes on here. Such a cute snake. They are all smashing little (or not so little) snakes though, you should be a very proud owner.
Mort13 Posted - 05/03/2011 : 20:25:37
Wow Widget really looks like a different snake! You've done a marvellous job with him.
Gorgeous snakes,all of them.
Invalid User Posted - 05/03/2011 : 18:55:59
Aww you should do that! Be great to see what happens to that one.
tehbunneh Posted - 05/03/2011 : 18:53:21
He does have some epic frosting on his saddles! And the amount that are all splurdged together is cuuute X33 Its Widget I am most impressed with! HE'S NOT A TOBLERONE NO MORE!!! I kinda feel the need to contact the geeze with the Candy-cane and offer to take that little mite he had, as my next toblerone-project XDDD There is a real satisfaction bringing a tiny little snake back to full strength.
Invalid User Posted - 05/03/2011 : 18:50:42
All looking great.

I love Conan's funky saddles!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000