Weights And Measurements!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  18:33:40  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Its that time of month for my now 5 snakes! Conan joined the family last weekend, and has settled really well, watching me and my partner on the sofa most evenings. Apart from Boa and Conan, all snakes have shed, and tomorrow, before dinner, all will be having a photo-shoot and a good stretch out! Everyone has also gone up enough in weight to merit moving up food sizes/multiples X3 Very exciting!! Here are some really bland photos of them currently, all of these were taken for use on the Serpentine Measuring software, so aren't great, nor overly artistic, but for those that have never seen my boys, its good enough, lol!

Conan - Carolina - cb07 - 316g - 39.3"

Ripley - Anery ph Lavender - cb09 - 131g - 33.9"

Widget - Hypo Pewter (kinked spine in about 7 places x.x) - cb09 - 51g - 26.4"

Dexter - Granite het Amel, ph Charcoal - cb10 - 30g - 21.5"

Boa'tata - Bloodred ph Lavender - cb10 - 15g - 17.1"

Thanks for looking ^^ I hope to get those 'play' pics up at some point tomorrow!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  18:50:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All looking great.

I love Conan's funky saddles!
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  18:53:21  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He does have some epic frosting on his saddles! And the amount that are all splurdged together is cuuute X33 Its Widget I am most impressed with! HE'S NOT A TOBLERONE NO MORE!!! I kinda feel the need to contact the geeze with the Candy-cane and offer to take that little mite he had, as my next toblerone-project XDDD There is a real satisfaction bringing a tiny little snake back to full strength.

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  18:55:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww you should do that! Be great to see what happens to that one.
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  20:25:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow Widget really looks like a different snake! You've done a marvellous job with him.
Gorgeous snakes,all of them.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  20:34:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate to say it but Widget is one of my favourite snakes on here. Such a cute snake. They are all smashing little (or not so little) snakes though, you should be a very proud owner.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  21:41:45  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww, thanks guys! That means so much that he is so popular!! He is a right little celebrity!!! Just looking at Widget back in November, a week after I bought him, he really is so different now!

This was him a week after purchase.

This was a few months later, maybe around the end of December?

So yeah, he has come suuuuch a long way! For you lot to also see a difference is fantastic X33 Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and I am definitely a very proud owner!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page