The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My princess! xD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 17/12/2010 : 21:42:10

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tiffany-x Posted - 18/12/2010 : 21:57:37
Thanks, that is exactly how she looks too! She is so beautiful! Ive seriously spent the whole day watching her!! xD
Tiffany-x
gmac Posted - 18/12/2010 : 21:52:00
that last piccy is a cracker, congrats again tiffany
Tiffany-x Posted - 18/12/2010 : 17:39:54
Aww thanks hun! She is so lovely! I just sit and watch her, its all I have done all day! :P
Tiffany-x
herriotfan Posted - 18/12/2010 : 17:37:57
I'm SO pleased for you Tiff. It's really something when you finally get your snake isn't it. I felt the same when I got mine. I still have rather a soft spot for my Sidney. I love all my snakes but Sidney is just that little bit more special, I suppose because he was my first and I had to wait a long time for him. Enjoy your little princess, I know you will. She's a lucky girl to have such a lovely mummy!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 18/12/2010 : 16:43:06
Yeah, I cant wait to see her all shiny! She really doesnt seem phased to me, shes just going around looking for a way out. She just sits on full view and she doesnt even move when my dog tries to have a nosey. Ive never known anything like it. She just looks so keen to get out! :'( I cant wait to have a play, she is so amazing! She just looks so brave! She is beautiful, I love her so much! :P
Tiffany-x
Doogle Posted - 18/12/2010 : 16:33:27
Thanks a better pic Tiff! She is pretty! And she needs to shed soon too so will look even nicer!
Tiffany-x Posted - 18/12/2010 : 14:00:03
I think I might have her name! That name is so pretty and cute! And such fab meaning. Niamh was actually in my original list of names too. Give me a couple of hours and Ill know for definite, but I think that may well be her name! Fank yoooooooooo!!! xD
Tiffany-x
scubadude Posted - 18/12/2010 : 13:24:30
well Tiff if you're still stuck for the name, and being as she's from Cymru corns, and after seing the pic's you could try.

Nia - (NEE-ah) Welsh form of Irish name Niamh, from Old Irish niam "luster, sheen, brilliance".
sullysteve Posted - 18/12/2010 : 13:11:54
Call her Miss Diva! lol
Tiffany-x Posted - 18/12/2010 : 13:05:01
Missy and Diva certainly would bother suit her seeing as she is such a little madam! :P And thanks, Im just sat with my laptop on my knee admiring her, she certainly isnt shy! :P
Tiffany-x
Inkygirl Posted - 18/12/2010 : 13:02:11
awww tiff she is stunning. like the names missy and diva....they would suit her well. shes gorgeous well done huni x
Tiffany-x Posted - 18/12/2010 : 13:00:06
Haha, sorryyyy!

I just found another picture on my camera from last night that I didnt upload, for some reason its far better quality than the rest.

Hope you like it! :)
Tiffany-x

PS - Take note, long painted finger nails, not bitten! ;)

Edit - I just noticed on this picture you can see where her pattern goes all weird, its so crazy, and sooo adorable! I think it just makes her even better! :P
Tiffany-x
Ammerz Posted - 18/12/2010 : 12:53:14
So thats who got the anery lavender I wanted... jealous!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 18/12/2010 : 12:30:38
She certainly is a right little missy! I am almost certain I will be back for more in the new year, I love her so much and I know you have most of my favourite morphs!

I cant wait to play with her now, she is so confident. She came and wrapped herself around my fingers when I was straightening out her aspen this morning! She is incredible! :D
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 18/12/2010 : 10:54:18
Awww Tiffany, she is so cute. Congrats.

Bet you can't wait to play with her and get her used to being handled! I am sat her typing with Nimbus wrapped round my wrist! Snakes are so cool.

I'm really pleased you have finally got your girl home :o)
Doogle Posted - 18/12/2010 : 09:53:04
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

You know, Im so glad I got her, because he was just so nice to meet. He has the most beautiful snakes in the world, all the morphs I like, and he is more than happy to show them! On the whole it was an incredible experience and I couldnt possibly find anything bad to say. I am so happy with her, she is perfect!
Tiffany-x

Thanks Tiffany! It was nice to show you around! Probably a ploy on my half to get you truely hooked and see you come back for more! LOL. So did you actually sleep or was you to excited? You could call her Diva as she is that! LOL

And lrv2307 i always have something i may have for sale!
Wendy Posted - 18/12/2010 : 09:32:05
i think you should call her princess, because she sure is going to get treated like one. I love your enthusiasm, and yes I agree she sure is beautiful.
Tiffany-x Posted - 18/12/2010 : 08:39:42
You know, Im so glad I got her, because he was just so nice to meet. He has the most beautiful snakes in the world, all the morphs I like, and he is more than happy to show them! On the whole it was an incredible experience and I couldnt possibly find anything bad to say. I am so happy with her, she is perfect!
Tiffany-x
lrv2307 Posted - 18/12/2010 : 04:45:47
she sure is gorgeous, doogle you have me pineing to come see you and see what else you have for sale lol

call her prinny or princess tiff,

so so happy for ya hun
crazy JJ Posted - 18/12/2010 : 01:07:27
congrats,.. she is a lil cutie :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000