Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  21:42:10  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  21:45:27  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It wont let me edit either, but the pictures are totally crap, but she is a beautiful (but feisty) Anery Lavender! :) I am in love with her, I have to say huge thanks to Jamie (Doogle). I must say though these pictures do not do her justice, she is absolutely stunning! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  21:47:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yay!!
Congratulations,she's lovely. I love the 4th photo where she looks all coy covering her face
Do you finally feel complete now? What do your parents make of her?
Maybe you should name her princess

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  21:52:22  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
motley lavender? yeah most hatchlings like biting :) i found out first day of work when i opened up a little tub was like awwwwwwwww then strike strike strike :S

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  21:52:37  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dad isnt interested and mum hasnt seen her yet. I love her, that picture is like her real colours. But she is not shy or gentle or anything! She is such a madam! A right pain in the bum. She is a monkey. But I love her! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  21:53:12  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Congrats :D
She looks so pretty!

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus)
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  22:00:50  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Was really good to meet you Tiffany! She will calm down i promise and be a little stunner! Will add the pic i had of her for you! Dont worry you will get the hang of the picture taking soon enough! Better to do it in the day light too!

Glad you love her and shes gone to a loving home!

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  22:07:01  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She is incredible! If anything I love her more for being so feisty! She has so much character, now I just need a name to fit her! :P And thank you so much, your collection is incredible. Im really grateful for your time, it was great to chat to you! :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  22:17:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice one Tiffany

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

49 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  22:24:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well done tiffany ...... she will be a real character hope u find a fitting name soon

Go to Top of Page

danbaylis35
Hatchling

United Kingdom
161 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  22:57:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my next snake will be called binky lol

mr.chunky (amel),ssssssteve (western hognose),Cruela (dwarf boa)
Go to Top of Page

sullysteve
Yearling

United Kingdom
507 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  23:08:28  Show Profile  Visit sullysteve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Made uP for you tiff. You will be looking to get more now I assure you!

X

1.0 Corns Geoff (Ghost)
0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Heidi
1.1 Kings - Pete (Florida) + Mamba (Cali Stripe)
1.2 Ball Pythons (Pastel + Bumblebee + Normal)

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  23:35:51  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was looking for number 2 before I was looking for number 1! :P

She keeps sitting on the ledge of her faun, always on the same side, think there might be a reason? Its a bit of an unusual place to sit!

I am so in love with her! She is so cheeky! Its great! She obviously learnt already from her mummy!! ;) I love my little baby girl, she is so beautiful and amazing, I just keep checking on her and watching her. I just need a name for her now, cant be calling her "her" forever! :P
Tiffany-x

Edited by - Tiffany-x on 17/12/2010 23:38:16
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  23:42:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooooh! Congrats Tiff!
She's a beauty

I love how you're a yearling on the post count but have only just got your snake today

Name her Princess Penelope
or Cleo! (like Cleopatra)
or Jazz. Coz its a fun name
Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  23:50:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yah Tiff. glad to see the pics.

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2010 :  00:04:56  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lets say, if I am lacking anything its certainly not knowledge! ;) I really dont know what to call herrr! :P
Tiffany-x

Edited by - Tiffany-x on 18/12/2010 00:09:24
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2010 :  01:07:27  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
congrats,.. she is a lil cutie :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2010 :  04:45:47  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
she sure is gorgeous, doogle you have me pineing to come see you and see what else you have for sale lol

call her prinny or princess tiff,

so so happy for ya hun

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2010 :  08:39:42  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You know, Im so glad I got her, because he was just so nice to meet. He has the most beautiful snakes in the world, all the morphs I like, and he is more than happy to show them! On the whole it was an incredible experience and I couldnt possibly find anything bad to say. I am so happy with her, she is perfect!
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Wendy
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2010 :  09:32:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think you should call her princess, because she sure is going to get treated like one. I love your enthusiasm, and yes I agree she sure is beautiful.

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2010 :  09:53:04  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

You know, Im so glad I got her, because he was just so nice to meet. He has the most beautiful snakes in the world, all the morphs I like, and he is more than happy to show them! On the whole it was an incredible experience and I couldnt possibly find anything bad to say. I am so happy with her, she is perfect!
Tiffany-x

Thanks Tiffany! It was nice to show you around! Probably a ploy on my half to get you truely hooked and see you come back for more! LOL. So did you actually sleep or was you to excited? You could call her Diva as she is that! LOL

And lrv2307 i always have something i may have for sale!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000