The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Stargazer photos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scotsman Posted - 03/12/2010 : 20:50:41
Here are a couple of photos of a Corn I'm picking up next week, he looks nothing like a "Typical" Corn, but I think it is important to post such things. Anyone interested in more information about "Stargazer" Corns should have a look at this link:
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13133
Whilst looking at the photo don't forget the Corn is not in pain, it is just a Genetical mistake in his Neurological system.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 04/12/2010 : 10:32:44
:(

good luck with the testing mate, I've got everything crossed for you
crazy JJ Posted - 04/12/2010 : 00:08:43
he is a stunning lil snakie, just a shame he has to be a sg... cant believe some (use your imagination here) will breed them on purpose (test breeding i can understand, sheer fun of it.. no way!)
scotsman Posted - 03/12/2010 : 23:52:18
@stotty: If they strike (not every snake does that is used to Frozen/thawed) then I guess either like a normal Corn, or on thier back. I get him next week at Hamm, then I can say more.

@Jackhutchey979: Stargazers are a lot of things, but cool is not one of them. Its heartbreaking for a corn lover to watch them, but sadly due to commercial reasons they will appear more and more over the next few years, and not only in Sunkissed projects.

@Kehhlyr: Thats a pretty good explanation, wonky. But no you can't have him

@Mort: Its basically the only way to have such a snake is to always remind yourself he is not in pain, but it is sad and hard to watch.

@Oh how Original: Basically you summed it up, thats all most Corns do, Gazers just do it sometimes on thier back or with thier head in the Air. And yes he is a cracker thank you
Oh How Original Posted - 03/12/2010 : 22:41:30
Lol @ K.
Feel sorry for them, but if they can eat shed and poo and move around, that's just about all they do anyway really.
Still an incredibly handsome looking chap too.
Mort13 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 22:24:50
Poor thing,I know he's not in pain but life must be harder for stargazers. I watched some video's a bit back,sad to see.
JackHutchy979 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 22:07:03
Stargazers are so cool I've never seen one. Must look at the thread!
Kehhlyr Posted - 03/12/2010 : 22:06:42
Wonky corn.
Can I have him???
stotty01 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 21:56:20
how do they strike? :S

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000