The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Confirm normals etc.. Hatchlings plz :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 03/12/2010 : 18:38:15
Hi all, I'm quite a noob as posting, said hello in the intro section the other day though. Mentioned there that my Lillys hatchlings had started saying 'hello' to the world. I now have 22 of the 24 nippers out, the last 2 have just sliced their eggs though, not bad for my first ever corn clutch
Anyways, I'm not at ALL clued up on the morph thing but pretty sure they are 50/50 normals and Amel motleys. Lilly *Moms* a Carolina and Allan *Dads* a Snow. Can anyone please confirm this so when the time comes to advertise and contact the pet shops I don't end up looking silly
The first pic is the viv they have taken over for the first week or so for monitoring sheds and feeding. Before anyone says anything about the arrangement it's for the pic and the viv is heated by a Microclimate Advanced Heater.

Hope it's not pic overload and thanks in advance oh wise ones
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Recluso Posted - 04/12/2010 : 10:38:01
Aww grats on the new babies, they're adorable ^^
eeji Posted - 04/12/2010 : 10:29:55
congrats! they are all normals and amels, which means Lilly is now proven as het amel :)

@tehbunneh to make snows the normal would have to be het anery as well as het amel (snow = amel + anery)
Mort13 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 22:28:30
Aww congrats,they are so cute.
tehbunneh Posted - 03/12/2010 : 19:47:23
I think it is rare for a snow to make snow babies unless they have all the appropriate hets as well? Not sure on how it works fully. They all look amel and normal to me though, and they look really great!
n/a Posted - 03/12/2010 : 19:26:51
Thanks peeps they are adorable and I want to keep them all but not really a good idea! He hee!
No not any snows, I have 3 of the yearlings from the same parents and they are pretty much the same, only the Amels are quite a bit darker orange. I assume they get darker as they get older?
Invalid User Posted - 03/12/2010 : 19:22:50
They are so cute!
sly Posted - 03/12/2010 : 19:17:40
not all nice pics lovely babies yeah i think u r right u didnt get any snows?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000