The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Fun-Tube Play Time!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tehbunneh Posted - 27/11/2010 : 23:34:35
Hi guys! Got all the lads out today for a play, some exercise and a photo shoot! All behaved well, apart from Widget, but he's a grumpy sod, so what do I expect?!

If you'd like to see all the photos taken, feel free to visit my Facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192427&id=635188225&l=513db989e1

Anyway, hand-picked some of the best shots here, though there were a lot of nice ones X3 Their morphs and general ages are in my sig, but feel free to ask if you want to know anything about my guys ^^

Ripley

Widget

Dexter - Currently in blue, and I can't wait to see him freshly shed!

Boa'tata

I hope you enjoyed looking at my photos ^^
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
drchino Posted - 29/11/2010 : 01:06:20
haha great pics
Mort13 Posted - 28/11/2010 : 20:38:40
Aww fab pics. Love the first one of Ripley spying on you,and as for Boa.....what a little poser!!
Dexters gorgeous even in blue and as for Widget I give him 110% for attitude bless him
Invalid User Posted - 28/11/2010 : 19:18:20
Great pics there, I love the ones taken face on, snakes have such cute little faces lol
tehbunneh Posted - 28/11/2010 : 18:49:35
He really did! He was in that tube, poking his head in and out for ages! I would duck down to see him, and he'd pull back, then he'd poke his nose out and flicker his tongue and I'd stoop again and he'd pull back. It was so cute, I couldn't stop giggling! He's so friendly, just puts up with all sorts! He's a bit of a camera hog too!
Tiffany-x Posted - 28/11/2010 : 18:42:03
They are some amazing pictures!! I love good pictures of their little faces, esp head on, and I love the same picture as eeji too, Boa looks so adorable in that, as if he wants to play peekaboo! But they are all such pretty little things! :D
Tiffany-x
tehbunneh Posted - 28/11/2010 : 16:28:46
Lotabob, I have to say I'm greatly learning to dislike that 'S'! He struck me after that photo x.x He was very grumpy yesterday. Tubes are NOT fun in his opinion x.x

I wish I'd had that photo a week or so back so I could enter it into the competition X3 He's such a sweet little character!

Thanks Vicky, and Figs! Means a lot to know my little guys are so popular! They are loved online and in real life X3 So many friends that are a little freaked by snakes have wanted to come meet my little guys!
n/a Posted - 28/11/2010 : 11:16:59
They are gorgeous and I love photo above aswell, so cute!
herriotfan Posted - 28/11/2010 : 10:24:50
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

great pics, this one....

....is just tooooo cute! :D

Quite agree, thats my fave too!
Sta~ple Posted - 28/11/2010 : 09:52:56
Aww they love loo rolls ^^ very cute though :)
Figs Posted - 28/11/2010 : 01:14:41
Super pictures!
and super snakes too

Agreed with eeji, that third one down of Boa is just too cute!!
so is the first one of Ripley
lotabob Posted - 28/11/2010 : 01:11:05
Very cute pics, I love Widget's 'S' pose, ready to take on the world.
tehbunneh Posted - 27/11/2010 : 23:44:53
Haha! Thanks X33 There is a little series of ones like that on my FB album! Two have tongues poking out too X33 I personally love the last one there of Boa! He's so iddy biddy! He sat like that for about 10mins in my hands, clearly loving the attention... or perhaps its the constantly warm hands, I'm not sure!
eeji Posted - 27/11/2010 : 23:38:13
great pics, this one....

....is just tooooo cute! :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000