Fun-Tube Play Time!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2010 :  23:34:35  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi guys! Got all the lads out today for a play, some exercise and a photo shoot! All behaved well, apart from Widget, but he's a grumpy sod, so what do I expect?!

If you'd like to see all the photos taken, feel free to visit my Facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192427&id=635188225&l=513db989e1

Anyway, hand-picked some of the best shots here, though there were a lot of nice ones X3 Their morphs and general ages are in my sig, but feel free to ask if you want to know anything about my guys ^^

Ripley

Widget

Dexter - Currently in blue, and I can't wait to see him freshly shed!

Boa'tata

I hope you enjoyed looking at my photos ^^

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2010 :  23:38:13  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
great pics, this one....

....is just tooooo cute! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2010 :  23:44:53  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha! Thanks X33 There is a little series of ones like that on my FB album! Two have tongues poking out too X33 I personally love the last one there of Boa! He's so iddy biddy! He sat like that for about 10mins in my hands, clearly loving the attention... or perhaps its the constantly warm hands, I'm not sure!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  01:11:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very cute pics, I love Widget's 'S' pose, ready to take on the world.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  01:14:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super pictures!
and super snakes too

Agreed with eeji, that third one down of Boa is just too cute!!
so is the first one of Ripley
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  09:52:56  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww they love loo rolls ^^ very cute though :)

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  10:24:50  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

great pics, this one....

....is just tooooo cute! :D

Quite agree, thats my fave too!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

419 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  11:16:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are gorgeous and I love photo above aswell, so cute!

0.1.0 Crested Gecko: Keiko
2.1.0 Corn Snakes: Picollo, Morph, Sookie
0.1.0 Royal Python: Luna
0.0.1 Pueblan Milk Snake: Chilli
2.4.0 Leopard Geckos: Cleo, Echo, Tiffin, Roley, Scarlett, Ludwig
1.0.0 Understanding Boyfriend: Nick

www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  16:28:46  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lotabob, I have to say I'm greatly learning to dislike that 'S'! He struck me after that photo x.x He was very grumpy yesterday. Tubes are NOT fun in his opinion x.x

I wish I'd had that photo a week or so back so I could enter it into the competition X3 He's such a sweet little character!

Thanks Vicky, and Figs! Means a lot to know my little guys are so popular! They are loved online and in real life X3 So many friends that are a little freaked by snakes have wanted to come meet my little guys!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  18:42:03  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They are some amazing pictures!! I love good pictures of their little faces, esp head on, and I love the same picture as eeji too, Boa looks so adorable in that, as if he wants to play peekaboo! But they are all such pretty little things! :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  18:49:35  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He really did! He was in that tube, poking his head in and out for ages! I would duck down to see him, and he'd pull back, then he'd poke his nose out and flicker his tongue and I'd stoop again and he'd pull back. It was so cute, I couldn't stop giggling! He's so friendly, just puts up with all sorts! He's a bit of a camera hog too!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  19:18:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pics there, I love the ones taken face on, snakes have such cute little faces lol
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  20:38:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww fab pics. Love the first one of Ripley spying on you,and as for Boa.....what a little poser!!
Dexters gorgeous even in blue and as for Widget I give him 110% for attitude bless him

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2010 :  01:06:20  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha great pics

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000