The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Happy Birthday Elijah

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittleMick Posted - 18/07/2010 : 19:38:53
Well I don't know exactly what date he was born, but he is a July 09, so he is now 1 year old , as some of you know I bought him a new vivarium for his Birthday and it is now ready for him to move in. Just anohter few inches of growth to go. It is a Vivexotic VX36 and it was a great pleasure to build.
And here it is

Let me know what you think.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sizzlesmum Posted - 20/07/2010 : 19:01:14
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

One thing I am worried about though, is the background. If I go to take him out the viv and he's like "No, no, ooh ooh, quick! Theres a gap in the rocks there, if I can just........." slither, slither, SMACK!!!!!!! And then I see Elijah sliding down the back wall abit stunned like.

Lol!!! Happy belated birthday to Elijah

He is one very lucky snake
LittleMick Posted - 19/07/2010 : 21:12:33
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Nice looking viv mate, you may wanna put some water in the dish though.. snakey could get thirsty.

Lmao, joker.

One thing I am worried about though, is the background. If I go to take him out the viv and he's like "No, no, ooh ooh, quick! Theres a gap in the rocks there, if I can just........." slither, slither, SMACK!!!!!!! And then I see Elijah sliding down the back wall abit stunned like.
IncurableFlirt Posted - 19/07/2010 : 20:23:41
Wow, that viv setup is awesome! Any Corn in their right mind would love it. Happy birthday, little Elijah.
n/a Posted - 19/07/2010 : 18:39:11
Amazing looking viv! Good luck trying to get Elijah out of there though!
hillzi Posted - 19/07/2010 : 17:35:04
Nice looking viv mate, you may wanna put some water in the dish though.. snakey could get thirsty.
LittleMick Posted - 19/07/2010 : 17:13:35
Lmao, Hannah, well a mouse is better than nowt.

DB - Those paper backgrounds are great, my LRS don't do them anymore, but my LFS do loads of them, the one in the viv though was the only one that seemed less water based, most of them looked like the plants were swaying in the current. And it's so much easier putting the background in prior to building the viv .

I tell you what though, this setup is so nothing like the 3D model plan I did a while back, lol, but then again I didn't know about those wall mounted Java branches then, I think it was those that made me redesign it. Looking into Elles viv there is so much wasted air space, but with these branches Elijah will be able to explore everywhere.

I'm sure I'll learn more the longer he is in there. Thanks for the comments everyone.
HannahB Posted - 19/07/2010 : 12:01:52
happy birthday elijah - just made mont and lucien jealous..all they got when they turned 1 was a small mouse lol
crazy JJ Posted - 18/07/2010 : 22:40:06
n'awww happy birthday :D

that is a good looking home for him aswell :)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 18/07/2010 : 22:19:20
Great little set up there mick, im sure elijah will love it. Im currently in the process of setting up Reggies, i have the viv set up just need to get some bits for inside it.

I am considering getting a fish tank backing but really i should have waited till i had it before setting the viv up because i imagine it to be a bit of a pain now
LittleMick Posted - 18/07/2010 : 22:07:23
Don't I wish, lol, maybe Elijah will return the favour when it's my Birthday, lmao.
herriotfan Posted - 18/07/2010 : 22:00:43
Wouldn't it be lovely if we humans could have a house, fully furnished as a birthday present!!!
Lucky Elijah.
n/a Posted - 18/07/2010 : 21:03:30
happy birthday Elijah, i hope you have a great birthday, i bet you will when you're exploring your new lovely home :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000