Happy Birthday Elijah
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  19:38:53  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well I don't know exactly what date he was born, but he is a July 09, so he is now 1 year old , as some of you know I bought him a new vivarium for his Birthday and it is now ready for him to move in. Just anohter few inches of growth to go. It is a Vivexotic VX36 and it was a great pleasure to build.
And here it is

Let me know what you think.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.

n/a
deleted

143 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  21:03:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy birthday Elijah, i hope you have a great birthday, i bet you will when you're exploring your new lovely home :)

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  22:00:43  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't it be lovely if we humans could have a house, fully furnished as a birthday present!!!
Lucky Elijah.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  22:07:23  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Don't I wish, lol, maybe Elijah will return the favour when it's my Birthday, lmao.

Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  22:19:20  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great little set up there mick, im sure elijah will love it. Im currently in the process of setting up Reggies, i have the viv set up just need to get some bits for inside it.

I am considering getting a fish tank backing but really i should have waited till i had it before setting the viv up because i imagine it to be a bit of a pain now

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  22:40:06  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
n'awww happy birthday :D

that is a good looking home for him aswell :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  12:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy birthday elijah - just made mont and lucien jealous..all they got when they turned 1 was a small mouse lol

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  17:13:35  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lmao, Hannah, well a mouse is better than nowt.

DB - Those paper backgrounds are great, my LRS don't do them anymore, but my LFS do loads of them, the one in the viv though was the only one that seemed less water based, most of them looked like the plants were swaying in the current. And it's so much easier putting the background in prior to building the viv .

I tell you what though, this setup is so nothing like the 3D model plan I did a while back, lol, but then again I didn't know about those wall mounted Java branches then, I think it was those that made me redesign it. Looking into Elles viv there is so much wasted air space, but with these branches Elijah will be able to explore everywhere.

I'm sure I'll learn more the longer he is in there. Thanks for the comments everyone.

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  17:35:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice looking viv mate, you may wanna put some water in the dish though.. snakey could get thirsty.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

134 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  18:39:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amazing looking viv! Good luck trying to get Elijah out of there though!

Tina and Medusa x

1.0.0 normal corn - Medusa
1.1.0 cats - George and Meg
0.0.0.4 Giant African Snails

Location Cranleigh, Surrey
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  20:23:41  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, that viv setup is awesome! Any Corn in their right mind would love it. Happy birthday, little Elijah.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  21:12:33  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Nice looking viv mate, you may wanna put some water in the dish though.. snakey could get thirsty.

Lmao, joker.

One thing I am worried about though, is the background. If I go to take him out the viv and he's like "No, no, ooh ooh, quick! Theres a gap in the rocks there, if I can just........." slither, slither, SMACK!!!!!!! And then I see Elijah sliding down the back wall abit stunned like.

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  19:01:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

One thing I am worried about though, is the background. If I go to take him out the viv and he's like "No, no, ooh ooh, quick! Theres a gap in the rocks there, if I can just........." slither, slither, SMACK!!!!!!! And then I see Elijah sliding down the back wall abit stunned like.

Lol!!! Happy belated birthday to Elijah

He is one very lucky snake

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000