The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 How to spot an Amel in shed..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hillzi Posted - 15/07/2010 : 18:37:07

Normal;

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
elament Posted - 17/07/2010 : 14:18:01
Yep both mine are amels and its blatently obvious when either of them are in shed. They both go the same lovely shade of pink (OH's words not mine)
crazy JJ Posted - 17/07/2010 : 12:17:23
snoopy is a lil hard to tell sometimes, but then i norm miss it everytime but he just goes dull and he a lil bit more touchy so i just guess but norm i get a lil suprise :D (like today)
HannahB Posted - 16/07/2010 : 21:28:59
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

ya can really tell when Goldie is in shed aswell :D

nice lil snakie btw :D

dunno erm what colour are blizards eyes?? hmm maybe when they go a lil grumpy hide away 4 a while, or go of their food then a nice shiny snake comes out a few days later with a shed around the viv/faun/rub :D ;)

Blizzards are all white with red eyes. Along with whiteouts they will be the hardest to tell, but i think if you had one you would eventually noticed the eyes going pink.

we dont with zero..its only because zero stops eating that we know hes going to shed..his eyes dont go very pink either..
Sizzlesmum Posted - 16/07/2010 : 21:08:55
Great pics Tom

I agree with Sta~ple and herriotfan love the girly pink, very cute
Sta~ple Posted - 16/07/2010 : 15:22:54
This might sound stupid but I find it very hard to tell when my little anery is in shed. It's eye's don't go blue, it's skin doesn't change colour much and I cant check the belly and look at the patterns on there as there isn't a lot to check!

I bet the white ones are hard to check lol unless their eyes go a real milky blue.
hillzi Posted - 16/07/2010 : 12:00:42
Thanks all, yeah I guess the longer you have your snake, it'll be easier to spot any differences.

Blitz isn't hard to tell at all.

Twi Posted - 16/07/2010 : 11:20:55
Heh, can tell when Gingers in shed cause he goes a blue colour, harder to tell with mouse cause it seems like only thing that changes is his eyes go milky I miss it alot cause he still eats when hes blue so I get nice surprise few days later when i find hes shed lol
hiper2009 Posted - 16/07/2010 : 10:57:47
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:

dunno erm what colour are blizards eyes?? hmm maybe when they go a lil grumpy hide away 4 a while, or go of their food then a nice shiny snake comes out a few days later with a shed around the viv/faun/rub :D ;)

Blizzards are all white with red eyes. Along with whiteouts they will be the hardest to tell, but i think if you had one you would eventually noticed the eyes going pink.

I think snows are pretty hard to tell as well.

Tom great pics mate.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/07/2010 : 10:21:44
quote:

crazy JJ Posted - 16/07/2010 : 01:35:19

Figs Posted - 15/07/2010 : 21:30:24
i think they look really cold when they are in shed like that
if you know the snake then i guess its easy to tell really

and now the ultimate question:
how to spot a blizzard in shed??
herriotfan Posted - 15/07/2010 : 21:12:42
That's just what Sidney looks like atm!! Bless him, he looks pretty, girly pink. lol
hillzi Posted - 15/07/2010 : 19:43:24

@Moz: Yep which is why I named the topic "how to spot an amel in shed", most people find it difficult, my guy makes it highly obvious going a violent pink;

@Stape: you would - your'e a girl.
Sta~ple Posted - 15/07/2010 : 19:16:44
Don't kill me but I think he looks a lot better when in shed, I think it's because he looks more pink.

Cute little heart as well :3
mozacchio Posted - 15/07/2010 : 19:06:46
In the shedding-mode pics he looks pink!
Nice..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000