United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2010 :  18:37:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Normal;

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2010 :  19:06:46  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
In the shedding-mode pics he looks pink!
Nice..!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2010 :  19:16:44  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Don't kill me but I think he looks a lot better when in shed, I think it's because he looks more pink.

Cute little heart as well :3

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2010 :  19:43:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

@Moz: Yep which is why I named the topic "how to spot an amel in shed", most people find it difficult, my guy makes it highly obvious going a violent pink;

@Stape: you would - your'e a girl.
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2010 :  21:12:42  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's just what Sidney looks like atm!! Bless him, he looks pretty, girly pink. lol

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2010 :  21:30:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think they look really cold when they are in shed like that
if you know the snake then i guess its easy to tell really

and now the ultimate question:
how to spot a blizzard in shed??
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  01:35:19  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ya can really tell when Goldie is in shed aswell :D

nice lil snakie btw :D

dunno erm what colour are blizards eyes?? hmm maybe when they go a lil grumpy hide away 4 a while, or go of their food then a nice shiny snake comes out a few days later with a shed around the viv/faun/rub :D ;)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  10:21:44  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

dunno erm what colour are blizards eyes?? hmm maybe when they go a lil grumpy hide away 4 a while, or go of their food then a nice shiny snake comes out a few days later with a shed around the viv/faun/rub :D ;)

Blizzards are all white with red eyes. Along with whiteouts they will be the hardest to tell, but i think if you had one you would eventually noticed the eyes going pink.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  10:57:47  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:

Blizzards are all white with red eyes. Along with whiteouts they will be the hardest to tell, but i think if you had one you would eventually noticed the eyes going pink.

I think snows are pretty hard to tell as well.

Tom great pics mate.

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  11:20:55  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Heh, can tell when Gingers in shed cause he goes a blue colour, harder to tell with mouse cause it seems like only thing that changes is his eyes go milky I miss it alot cause he still eats when hes blue so I get nice surprise few days later when i find hes shed lol

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  12:00:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks all, yeah I guess the longer you have your snake, it'll be easier to spot any differences.

Blitz isn't hard to tell at all.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  15:22:54  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This might sound stupid but I find it very hard to tell when my little anery is in shed. It's eye's don't go blue, it's skin doesn't change colour much and I cant check the belly and look at the patterns on there as there isn't a lot to check!

I bet the white ones are hard to check lol unless their eyes go a real milky blue.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  21:08:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pics Tom

I agree with Sta~ple and herriotfan love the girly pink, very cute

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  21:28:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:

we dont with zero..its only because zero stops eating that we know hes going to shed..his eyes dont go very pink either..

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2010 :  12:17:23  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
snoopy is a lil hard to tell sometimes, but then i norm miss it everytime but he just goes dull and he a lil bit more touchy so i just guess but norm i get a lil suprise :D (like today)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2010 :  14:18:01  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yep both mine are amels and its blatently obvious when either of them are in shed. They both go the same lovely shade of pink (OH's words not mine)

1.1.0 Amel Corns Colin and Xena
1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.1.0 Cats Wotsit and Willow
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000