The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 now 4 the babys outside :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crazy JJ Posted - 26/06/2010 : 13:04:07
here ya go guys, dont trust twilight outside yet as she still abit omg im going to eat her and skittles already had her sunshine so the others are here

Scooby

pippa

Snoopy

and last but not least goldie

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 30/06/2010 : 11:22:32
They are such beautiful snakes JJ and taking the pics of them outside, showing off their natural colouring, has really shown that.

I cant get over how strong Scooby's colours are....now that really is one of Kehhlyr's orange snakes !! The 2nd pic is great showing the darker stripe running down his body.

The 2nd pic of Pippa is amazing, I just love her colouring and marking....despite her being so dark coloured there is so much colour to her - if that makes any sense at all!

Great tongue shot of Snoopy!

And I am so pleased to see that Goldie does exactly what Silvesta does! The couple of times I have taken him out all he wants to do is burrow in the grass ! Being in the sun really shows off the white in Goldie's colouring.

Wonderful pics JJ.

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 29/06/2010 : 17:42:04
i know i thought that, but under his head and neck and a lil way down is white then it just gets more orange :D he is rather pretty thou bless him... n he knows it :D
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/06/2010 : 19:40:42
Lovely snakes, can't believe how orange scooby's belly is.
crazy JJ Posted - 26/06/2010 : 17:48:25
haha i know... all goldie wanted to do was escape n she found a lil hole type thing n she went 4 it, it was amusing :D

n you would abs looove to have pippa's lil brothers n sisters that are cooking in the incubator wouldnt you... yano shikira's lil ones haha :p
n/a Posted - 26/06/2010 : 17:47:23
awwww love them! xxx
Sta~ple Posted - 26/06/2010 : 16:11:22
Wow they are all so lovely! Pippa has some really nice black outlines around her sadels.

I love it when they stick their heads in little holes in the grass and examin it lol
mozacchio Posted - 26/06/2010 : 15:24:16
That's a nice family you've got there!
Lovely pics..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000