The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 Corn snake shaking his head as it moves?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
craigmollet17 Posted - 09/12/2011 : 16:46:27
Hey guys, New member and relatively new cornsnake owner, but down to business I had my snake out the other night and he wasn't moving round that much at all when he did move he moved his head from side to side as he went along, I have never seen him do this before and was wandering if anybody can tell me what it is? And If it's of any concern? I have a video of it but I'm unsure how I upload it , if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spreebok Posted - 21/12/2011 : 20:02:43
Poking my head in a bit late here, but you might wanna watch this video of my idiot snow cornsnake here xD
http://youtu.be/B1OHzsL3m7E

He used to do this a lot when he smelt things that excited him!
Becky_Ben Posted - 09/12/2011 : 21:58:23
Your welcome, my biggest amel snake did it once but hasnt done it again, we think she was just smelling cause we had hold of the rat earlier in the day and he had been on our clothes so even though we washed our hands she still smelled it and went a bit mad lol. x
craigmollet17 Posted - 09/12/2011 : 20:33:32
I'm having trouble uploading the video to YouTube as its from my I phone cause my Internet is down at home for the time being once its up il do it via my computer cheers guys
Mamma Posted - 09/12/2011 : 18:26:04
I have seen videos of snakes with shakey heads. In most cases its neurological. Some cases stargazing. Will need to see your vid tho before we can help x
Becky_Ben Posted - 09/12/2011 : 18:16:33
stick it on you tube mate then post the link on here :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000