Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 Corn snake shaking his head as it moves?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

craigmollet17
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  16:46:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, New member and relatively new cornsnake owner, but down to business I had my snake out the other night and he wasn't moving round that much at all when he did move he moved his head from side to side as he went along, I have never seen him do this before and was wandering if anybody can tell me what it is? And If it's of any concern? I have a video of it but I'm unsure how I upload it , if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks

Becky_Ben
Hatchling

United Kingdom
160 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  18:16:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
stick it on you tube mate then post the link on here :)

1 x collie, 1 x mastiff, 1 x ragdoll cat, 2 x guinea pigs, 1 x leopard tortoise, 1 x rat, 1 x Bearded Dragon, 1 x sheep, 2 x corn snakes,1 bosc, 3 leopard gecko, 1 crested gecko, 1 x fiance, 1 x 3yr old step son = My Ark
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  18:26:04  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have seen videos of snakes with shakey heads. In most cases its neurological. Some cases stargazing. Will need to see your vid tho before we can help x

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

craigmollet17
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  20:33:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm having trouble uploading the video to YouTube as its from my I phone cause my Internet is down at home for the time being once its up il do it via my computer cheers guys
Go to Top of Page

Becky_Ben
Hatchling

United Kingdom
160 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  21:58:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your welcome, my biggest amel snake did it once but hasnt done it again, we think she was just smelling cause we had hold of the rat earlier in the day and he had been on our clothes so even though we washed our hands she still smelled it and went a bit mad lol. x

1 x collie, 1 x mastiff, 1 x ragdoll cat, 2 x guinea pigs, 1 x leopard tortoise, 1 x rat, 1 x Bearded Dragon, 1 x sheep, 2 x corn snakes,1 bosc, 3 leopard gecko, 1 crested gecko, 1 x fiance, 1 x 3yr old step son = My Ark
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2011 :  20:02:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poking my head in a bit late here, but you might wanna watch this video of my idiot snow cornsnake here xD
http://youtu.be/B1OHzsL3m7E

He used to do this a lot when he smelt things that excited him!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000