The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Squeaking

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mouse Posted - 17/03/2010 : 15:01:22
I've had Gobo in with Sprockett (breeding). He squeaked at her just before they went in together.

He didn't do it again until I moved him to his own viv to give her some space. Since then he has started squeaking, and has basically not stopped searching round his viv. He's refusing any food and keeps leaving white stuff in his water bowl. (Not poo - smells different)

She's gone a bit mental too, usually she just curls up n sleeps, but she's been out n about, constantly searching. She's rather over reactionary about everything....If I go and say hi any tiny movement I make she snaps her head to look at.

Have I seperated them too soon?? I left them together from the 10th to the 15th of this month.

I seperated them as she was hiding under the substrate and paper and he was on top of her (and the substrate) so I assumed she was wanting space.

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 18/03/2010 : 08:47:41
Okee, thanks!
mikerichards Posted - 18/03/2010 : 06:21:46
The squeeking is nothing to do with his emotional state, prob just the way he is breathing. Keep them separated for a couple of days then put them back together again. That will keep him happy!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000