The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Hmm, tricky regurge

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 22/07/2009 : 21:25:17
Hey guys, not been on in a while. Hope youre all well.

My little snake is now on large pinkies, 2 a week and has been coping well with them the last 4 weeks. However just now when I tried to feed, it took one fine, then the second seemed to stop halfway through and didnt move for ages. My cat was sat outside my door pawing to get in and meowing his head off. So I put the feeding rub in my snakes viv to give him some peice, came back and he had regurged the one he didnt finish. The second has not been regurged yet however. Should I expect this one to come up after? All temps are perfect etc etc. Im so upset, usually such a happy little snake but I think he was very spooked. :(
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
matty18714 Posted - 23/07/2009 : 19:05:22
quote:
Originally posted by Remmy

2nd pinkie probably wont come up. Snakey probably got scared and threw the 2nd back up. In the wild if a snake gets disturbed/scared they will regurge half eaten food incase they get attacked and cant defend themselfs.

100% agree
Remmy Posted - 23/07/2009 : 18:52:27
1st pinkie probably wont come up. Snakey probably got scared and threw the 2nd back up. In the wild if a snake gets disturbed/scared they will regurge half eaten food incase they get attacked and cant defend themselfs.
n/a Posted - 22/07/2009 : 21:29:20
peice being peace* lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000