The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Jittery snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
EmilyG Posted - 01/04/2012 : 19:36:23
Hi everyone I'm new to posting, although I've been reading a lot on here and i was hoping someone can help me coz there seem to be some pretty knowledgeable people on here
I've got a corn snake and today right after I fed him and put him back in his viv he started roaming around but jerking his head and body. So I'm just hoping there's nothing wrong with him. I've seen vids of snake having a seizure and his movements were not as violent as that and he didn't go limp. He's not off his food coz he just ate and he's back to normal now, just exploring his viv which I clean when I take him out to feed him (so I guess it smells pretty strange when he gets back in!), hope someone knows what this is.... Thanks!
Extra info: snake is 5yrs, bout 5ft, lives in a 4ft by 20" by 18" viv, 30C at one end 22C at the other, I clean with trigene at 1:100, feed 1 medium mouse a week and he's just shed last night
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spreebok Posted - 06/04/2012 : 18:19:05
Haha, mine's been doing the sexy dance whenever I try feed him, I think he may be a bit confused!
EmilyG Posted - 06/04/2012 : 13:35:18
Thanks Mamma, Kez and eeji. Aw so he's just lookin for a good time ! That's cool they do a dance for the ladies, better than a cheesy chat up line lol! Cheers again for replying x
Mamma Posted - 03/04/2012 : 11:18:30
yus sounds like snake sexxy dancing 2 of my boys are at it right now too xx
Kez Posted - 02/04/2012 : 22:48:10
It's breeding season at the moment and that jerking movement that you describe sounds like what a male snake does to stimulate a female snake into sexy time
eeji Posted - 02/04/2012 : 19:00:01
it sounds like he's looking for a lady snake :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000