The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Feeding Q? Help pls

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
facio Posted - 26/02/2011 : 20:14:03
basically i fed my corn snake a fluff on Thursday and he has a lump in his stomach when you run your finger you can feel hard lumps in his stomach need urgent help pls....
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hillzi Posted - 26/02/2011 : 23:32:06
To be quite honest, you will lumps in the snakes stomach after feeding him, I'm guessing this would be partly digested/ing mouse?

Where are these "lumps" in the snakes body? As either eggs or the mouse could be a suggestion.

Just a general thing though, you should give the snake at least 2 days peace, as handling a snake that's fed recently could cause a regurgitation, which isn't good for anyone.
facio Posted - 26/02/2011 : 23:15:12
my snake is about 8 months old and i put pressure on lower part of his stomach and you can feel it.
lotabob Posted - 26/02/2011 : 21:40:34
How old/big is the snake. When you say run your fingers down the stomach, how exactly are you doing this, from the sides or applying pressure to the underside, how many of these lumps and what size are they?

Is your snake of breeding age? Has it been with another snake? Reason I ask is its breeding season and eggs can be felt (though I don't reccommend it), is it even female would be a good place to start?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000