The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Herp Equipment
 Viv for Sale 37" x 21" x 15" - Barnsley

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CAL Posted - 11/09/2011 : 20:50:57
I'm having a bit of clear out and have decided to sell my first vivarium. Its been sat unused in my loft for a couple of years.

It was built for me by a joiner 11 years ago and I used it for 7. Its made of cream chipboard (see the photo with the white wire for a colour comparison). It has a the wire and bayonet socket for a bulb and if you need it I can include a bulb guard and bulb.

The vivarium is 37" long, 15" wide and 21" tall on the outside. The chipboard is 15mm thick - the backboard is thinner 5mm hardboard. I have the glass doors for this but didn't photograph them. I attached large cupbards handles to the top to aid moving this, these can easily be unscrewed and the screws don't penetrate into the vivarium.

The viv is in good condition but would benefit from having the sealant taken out and replaced. Its a 10 minute job. Other than that there are one of two very small chips on the upper edges (this spent a lot of time going backwards and forwards to uni with me) and theres a crack (that I sealed) in the back board that I did on day one inserting one of the vents. It's never caused a problem and is easily covered with a vine.

I live near Barnsley and could meet at Donny show on Sunday. I'm looking for £50.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000