Viv for Sale 37" x 21" x 15" - Barnsley
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CAL
Hatchling

United Kingdom
146 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  20:50:57  Show Profile  Visit CAL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm having a bit of clear out and have decided to sell my first vivarium. Its been sat unused in my loft for a couple of years.

It was built for me by a joiner 11 years ago and I used it for 7. Its made of cream chipboard (see the photo with the white wire for a colour comparison). It has a the wire and bayonet socket for a bulb and if you need it I can include a bulb guard and bulb.

The vivarium is 37" long, 15" wide and 21" tall on the outside. The chipboard is 15mm thick - the backboard is thinner 5mm hardboard. I have the glass doors for this but didn't photograph them. I attached large cupbards handles to the top to aid moving this, these can easily be unscrewed and the screws don't penetrate into the vivarium.

The viv is in good condition but would benefit from having the sealant taken out and replaced. Its a 10 minute job. Other than that there are one of two very small chips on the upper edges (this spent a lot of time going backwards and forwards to uni with me) and theres a crack (that I sealed) in the back board that I did on day one inserting one of the vents. It's never caused a problem and is easily covered with a vine.

I live near Barnsley and could meet at Donny show on Sunday. I'm looking for £50.

0.0.1 Cornsnake: Monty, 10 years old, 5ft 3".
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000